• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 digital copies not working on Xbox one.

Omni

I just tried and it launched fine.

Australia here, just in case region has anything to do with it.

rob305

East coast here. Getting this error with my digital version:
"Try again later. Sorry, we can't launch this right now. Thanks for your patience. (0x87de2726)"
Never had any problems with my digital games before, I'm sure it will be fixed soon

EvB

So what happens when that server is taken down in 20 years?

Then the server won't be able to accidentally revoke the license from your ropey 20 year old console and you won't be able to play that ugly 2015 game with barely a framerate

BigMoose

Neo Member
Thank god, I thought my files were corrupt. I was just about to finish up the scavenger hunt for Ursine armor when it dashboarded on me. Not sure where it saved last but that's alright, will just play Halo until it's working.

DayEnder

If I'm still playing the Witcher 3 in 20 years then either gaming will be dead or in the future electricity will run on nostalgia.

Then the server won't be able to accidentally revoke the license from your ropey 20 year old console and you won't be able to play that ugly 2015 game with barely a framerate

Strange how as a game ages it suddenly becomes unbearable to look at and play. Older games aren't good anymore, toss all those old consoles in the trash.
/s

leobebes

Banned
Strange how as a game ages it suddenly becomes unbearable to look at and play. Older games aren't good anymore, toss all those old consoles in the trash.
/s

I don't remember seeing what you just wrote in my post. Odd. Anyway, if it brings you any comfort, I'm sure the Witcher 3 will be available on mobile in 20 years for $1.99.

I don't see any sites giving this attention either which sucks because the lack of attention says "it's ok remove the thing someone paid for" even if it was an accident, were far past the point of acceptable, it's been a few hours now.

Xbudz

I just got home from work, made myself supper. It was delicious.
Now I'm sitting here with a glass of wine trying to play Witcher 3 but I cant.
Getting error code: 0x87de2726.

How patient does Microsoft think I'm going to be about this?

Doukou

I just got home from work, made myself supper. It was delicious.
Now I'm sitting here with a glass of wine trying to play Witcher 3 but I cant.
Getting error code: 0x87de2726.

How patient does Microsoft think I'm going to be about this?
Thanks for your patience.

Really shows how flawed Xbox One handles the gaming side of things. If I'm remembering correctly, this has happened to a few Xbox One games already, where the game couldn't play either online or offline due to a licensing thing, even though PC and PS4 versions were just fine.

Xbudz

This has to be DLC related issues.
I noticed the free Elite Crossbow Set & Nilfgaardian Armor Set will not install for whatever reason.

East coast here. Getting this error with my digital version:
"Try again later. Sorry, we can't launch this right now. Thanks for your patience. (0x87de2726)"
Never had any problems with my digital games before, I'm sure it will be fixed soon

Same error, US store. The one moment I can play before going to bed and THIS. Aggghhh!

vJQHnYm.png

Top Bottom