• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 next patch first details - 1.05 (PC), 1.04 (console)

Huh all of a sudden I vam getting a stutter every few seconds on PS4. Game pauses over and over, can't stand it lol. Anyone else getting this? Was running fine then it just started happening, tried restarting and turning off the console. Nothing.

NiHaoHomey

Neo Member
After patching to 1.05, I'm now getting absurdly small XP- just finished Brothers in Arms: Skellige and got only 50 XP. Finishing King's Gambit just before only gave me 5 XP.

I never had the XP bug before and now I do.

bwakh

There's a merchant just outside Novigrad (
to the northeast, in a building on a hill
) who gives full value for monster trophies, so sell the ones with effects you already have for a few hundred crowns a time. The only downside is he doesn't have a lot of money to buy them from you, so you usually have to sell one and come back later.

Thanks for the info. I thought that I should be hanging on to the trophies since they might come in handy later on in the game. But if i can get the effects elsewhere I will sell them.

Depends how early you are in the game. Very early on, selling honeycomb. Later in the game, selling unwanted glyphs, runes and swords.

Im at level 13. Common swords sell for 10ish crowns. Been doing that after defeating bandit camps and guards.

This is more something that will steadily give you more income slowly over the course of the game, but only sell animal hides to inn keeps. Horse hides fetch 25 from general merchants, 39 from inn keeps. I believe bear hides get you 21ish and 35ish respectively. It adds up over time, and of my 2K currency I'd certainly have hundreds less if selling hides to general merchants.

I didn't know that. Sounds neat. Thanks!

bwakh

I love the game but I'm getting really tired by some of the technical issues I'm encountering on the PS4. Looking forward to the patch.

The city of Novigrad on the PS4 (in my case) is a bit of a technical disaster.

Some pics and stuff like this happens pretty often.

p0hTLO.jpg

t7rvEz.jpg

That looks terrible. Does this happen when you fast travel or also when you walk or ride in the city too?

Top Bottom