• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: PS4 vs XB1 video (Gamersyde)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Call-Me-G];164278128 said:
When a graphic comparison comes to a 'tie', why don't close the thread and go on something else ? Dozens of pages for nothing and a 'Wait for DF'?
I get your point, but why not ignore the thread then?

kpaadet

[Call-Me-G];164277730 said:
Allways the same joke : 'We' re waiting for DF'

Hey, guys, if you can't notice any difference, is there really a need of DF to tell you what to think ?

Just enjoy the game. I'm tired of these debates... Here on GAF, in French Forums... Everywhere I go there are the same arguments.
People with both consoles want to know which is the best version, I can only speak for myself but I don't trust random youtubers or streamers telling me what they feel is the best version, so we wait for DF. Also why are you even complaining about this in a comparison thread, they are easy to avoid if you actually want to.

I kinda have to agree with CallMeG..
Some people here really overreact about tiny differences to a point where its getting ridiclious.
4 fps less or more wont kill the game or the consumer of either console.

We are two years into this generation and people are still fighting about the best console version. I dont see why we need Digital Foundry.
Get the PS4 version if you want the best possible on Console.

Chobel

[Call-Me-G];164278128 said:
When a graphic comparison comes to a 'tie', why don't close the thread and go on something else ? Dozens of pages for nothing and a 'Wait for DF'?

I have both consoles and a 4 fps difference won't change my life.

Because for many people it's not a "tie".

De_Legend

Banned
[Call-Me-G];164278346 said:
Because I have both console. So I'm here to check that the two versions are similar. It's the case. Good.

Call Me G from jv.com, lol.

So, picking it up on xbone I assume?

Lol i wonder how you would know if i own both or not. Oh hey i have both consoles here.

Calm down junior.

If i get the Xbone version, who cares? If i get the PS4 version, cool and now? Wont change my enjoyment of the game.

simma-down-now.gif

My post history wont change what i own. And i say it again, calm down junior. This is not gamefaqs.

Why are you acting like him being a junior and you being the long time "member" that you are, are things that he should we warned against? It's about as douchey as it gets to try to be dismissive of his post's because he's a junior member. I've seen plenty of people banned or perma-juniored because of the exact thing your'e doing. Slow ya' role dude.

JAYSIMPLE

Banned
It's jealousy I think.

He sees the simple console folk enjoying games and being enthusiastic about them on their simple consoles and he can't understand how he never feels happy or satisfied because there's always one more graphic setting to tweak, one more grass texture to be improved.

It's awful chasing the dragon of performance for its own sake. Tragically unfullfilling.

Just say no to Elitism, kids.

Aren't ps4 owners being elitist in these threads. They know they have the more powerful hardware and thus allows a higher resolution or more grass etc in their version of the game but it is constantly hammered home to the xbox owners or people that don't mind the differences, that there definitely is a difference and they should know it and must be crazy to not care about what is differences in the exact same game?it's what I see usually anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom