• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher III: Blood & Wine |Reviews Thread| Pour another goblet

CHC

I looked up the Beehive trick on Youtube.

I never did it yet, but my biggest concern is what happens to all of the corpses after you're finished doing this.

I really don't want a pile of bodies to clutter my game world. Do these corpses eventually go away after awhile or are they persistent every time one loads the game?

It all goes away after a couple of fast travels. No evidence whatsoever.

Do it!

Coreda

None in the flesh so far but one particular character is mentioned in passing, complete with their theme song

Nice, thanks.

Decided to replay part of HoS to get the Viper set. Been bugging me since I discovered them and I'm glad I did. Thankfully I was rather methodical with my exploration of POIs and item pickups prior to playing the main quest so it won't be too hard getting to where I was post-completion.

FWIW it was mostly for style reasons. You can use the OG Viper steel sword (weak as hell but can be enchanted) + The Adversary silver sword for a similarly matching combo. I actually like the The Adversary's 'xxxx' sheath stitching a tiny bit more, but the OG Viper is pretty lackluster stats-wise. Also adds to my collection of black/all-dark swords (and yes, I like to keep a list of all sword color/style combos :p).

how do i start blood and wine with a NG+? im currently on the Baron mission and i was hoping to skip it and play this instead.

mileS

how do i start blood and wine with a NG+? im currently on the Baron mission and i was hoping to skip it and play this instead.
No other saves? Like before you started ng+.?
There's an option in the main menu to start fresh just on Blood and Wine if not.

So guys, a question about Aerondight [Spoiler:
The sword you get from Lady in the Lake
]

I got the sword at level 76, with a max damage bonus of 10. Every time I level up, the boosted cap gets 10 higher; I'm level 81 now, and it has a bonus possibility of 50. Does this mean that once I get to level 100, it'll cap out at 240 extra damage, whereas if someone got it at level, say, 30, they would get an extra 700? Sucks for me if so.
This is the review thread Durrzerker, so you're probably better off asking the question in the B&W OT where more people will see it:

http://www.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1225387

Top Bottom