• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The XNA Indie Games Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyn Doctor

Neo Member
toythatkills said:
:lol I can't believe your twin-stick shooter with vampires turned into that!
But it's true! It even says so in my press release, so it must be true, mustn't it? :D
toythatkills said:
Is it very much a score attack game, then? Or is there any puzzle element to it too?
I don't think there's a clear answer for that. That really depends on how you play the game, I guess. I doubt that any player will even look at the time very much during the first playthrough. Rather I assume that the first time through one will just concentrate on getting the bugs to the goal in each level. In so far, it has more puzzle character. Only not like for example Braid, where each level has a specific solution that you have to figure out (and then apply your platforming skills to execute it). In YDAB!, each level more or less has infinite possible solutions, as you can doodle however you want. So your solution to a level may be different than someone elses. Still, figuring out one of these solutions is still sort of puzzle-like (only not enough that I would put it into the puzzle genre). Then on later play-throughs, you might attempt to complete a level with a record time. Which would give it more of a score-attack character. But again: Since each level has many solutions, getting a record time does not only mean applying your doodling skills error free and in the fastest way, as in a speed-run through a Braid level where you already know the solution so it's only up to your platforming skill. For a really good record time, you also need to figure out the most efficient/shortest/whatever path for the bugs to the goal and then apply your doodling skills to complete this path as error free and fast as you can. So even in an attempt to get a record time there's still a puzzle element...

BTW, I am giving away 3 free copies of Your Doodles Are Bugged! via Twitter (once the game is released). Check the game page on how to win one of them:
http://www.spyn-doctor.de/doodles/

Doc

ckcornflake

Neo Member
Hey guys,

I recently released my first XNA game on to the XBox Live Marketplace. I'm always happy to hear feedback (good or bad) about the game. I really focused on the online multiplayer, so I can play with my friends. I definitely learned a lot about game design after making this game. I am making a sequel with a campaign mode and better effects/graphics.

screenshot_09.jpg

Edit: Forgot to link to the trailer. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ICQ3C93RA

SickBoy

Looks chaotic but it also looks kinda fun. Might give it a shot, but my Xbox has been on the shelf (literally, not broken) for the last couple of weeks.

Video reminds me that I hate YouTube annotations, though.

ipadtwinblades.png

Twin Blades is getting some big DLC by the end of March. This was just posted on their homepage...

The update will feature bosses, new environments, a story mode, a mini map to let players chose whichever level suits them best and several NPCs. As we stated previously said update will be free to all of you who have already purchased the game.

Sounds like a big update and make it a full-game rather than a points-racker with only 2 levels. It was fun for the first half-hour, but it got a little too repetitive. Kick ass graphics though.

AzBat

Going back through my backlog of XBLIG titles & got caught up with Lethal Judgement HD. When I heard comparisons to Aegis Wing I was really excited. Production values were good. Nice music & graphics, but there were a lot of negatives that kept me from buying it. I'll post them here in hopes the dev will hope to update the title or create a sequel...

1) No 'Buy Me' screen anywhere!! I had to wait till the 8-minute trial was up before I can even find out how much it was.

2) There's no info on what buying the full version gets you. I thought you had to have more to the full game than just removing the 8-minute trial limit?

3) The game rendered parts of the text outside the safe area on my 32" 720p HD LCD screen. You can still read the text, but it's annoying as hell.

4) Very few power-ups.

5) No saving or check-points?

5) Only single player?! No Live multiplayer or local multiplayer for that matter???!!!

6) $5??!! For no multiplayer or achievements? I'd rather get the free Aegis Wing that has all that.

That last one is what totally killed it for me & I really wanted to buy it. If you can't do better than a free Live Arcade that was released almost 3 years ago, then you seriously need to rethink your game.

Feep

Banned
ckcornflake said:
Hey guys,

I recently released my first XNA game on to the XBox Live Marketplace. I'm always happy to hear feedback (good or bad) about the game. I really focused on the online multiplayer, so I can play with my friends. I definitely learned a lot about game design after making this game. I am making a sequel with a campaign mode and better effects/graphics.

Edit: Forgot to link to the trailer. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ICQ3C93RA
It looks nice and polished, but we really need a bigger variety of titles on this platform. Shmups, puzzlers, platformers, and beat-em-ups are pretty much it right now. = P

Feep said:
It looks nice and polished, but we really need a bigger variety of titles on this platform. Shmups, puzzlers, platformers, and beat-em-ups are pretty much it right now. = P

Which is why an Avatar RPG needs to be made.

qupe1975

Neo Member
AzBat said:
Going back through my backlog of XBLIG titles & got caught up with Lethal Judgement HD. When I heard comparisons to Aegis Wing I was really excited. Production values were good. Nice music & graphics, but there were a lot of negatives that kept me from buying it. I'll post them here in hopes the dev will hope to update the title or create a sequel...

1) No 'Buy Me' screen anywhere!! I had to wait till the 8-minute trial was up before I can even find out how much it was.

2) There's no info on what buying the full version gets you. I thought you had to have more to the full game than just removing the 8-minute trial limit?

3) The game rendered parts of the text outside the safe area on my 32" 720p HD LCD screen. You can still read the text, but it's annoying as hell.

4) Very few power-ups.

5) No saving or check-points?

5) Only single player?! No Live multiplayer or local multiplayer for that matter???!!!

6) $5??!! For no multiplayer or achievements? I'd rather get the free Aegis Wing that has all that.

That last one is what totally killed it for me & I really wanted to buy it. If you can't do better than a free Live Arcade that was released almost 3 years ago, then you seriously need to rethink your game.

As I mentioned on a previous page the game feels like they rushed parts of it.

There isn't even a high score table.

The background graphics have had loads of effort put into them, the main game grpahics, enemies etc are pretty generic. The first boss is really bad and you can pretty much sit in the centre of the screen to beat it. It's a shame showed some good promise.

Going back to an old indie game, Bricks4ever, does anyone have issues with the ball movement in the game, it's nearly ruining it for me, topped with that last brick slow motion thing it left me feeling really annoyed as some of the early stages need precision aims.

I am having an arkanoid day and playing the games on the service. I like Bonk (80 pts), Slam Indie Edition (80 points), Aardvark (240 pts)

riceandbeans said:
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7493/ipadtwinblades.png[img][/QUOTE]

iPad version coming too going by that url I take it.

Once they update the iPhone/touch version i'll play it again, the game right now is a little bit dull doing the same stuff against the same foes

qupe1975

Neo Member
ShapeGSX said:
Getting ball bouncing right is actually pretty difficult. There is a lot more math involved than you might think.

I don't doubt that, but the ball is the most important thing in these type of games. I like the game and it has 4 games modes and is great value for money but the ball movement is frustrating.

Horn Swaggle Islands is down to 80pts from (I think) 400. Pirate-y tower defence, I seem to remember this being quite well thought of, so worth a try!

Noogy

gafster1 said:
Has anyone tried this Puzzle game;

Rotor'scope? It has a nice production value and some character & story it seems. Looks very polished.
Rotor'scope is an awesome game, and much more fleshed-out and fully-featured than most indie games. The developers are really nice guys and the game was a Dream Build Play winner.

If you like some character with your puzzle games, I'd wholeheartedly recommend it. It's quite charming.

mujun

Noogy said:
Rotor'scope is an awesome game, and much more fleshed-out and fully-featured than most indie games. The developers are really nice guys and the game was a Dream Build Play winner.

If you like some character with your puzzle games, I'd wholeheartedly recommend it. It's quite charming.

Don't suppose you have any inside info on when some of the DBP games are coming out, in particular HurricaneX, the one that looks like LBP and the teddy bear shooting one...

While I'm at it where the hell is Owlboy?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Rotorscope... very visually nice, high production values, looks like a polished, complete work. Two main problems: 1) Load times; why? They're not bad load times or anything, but why would there be any loading based on how little is going on. 2) I just don't think the central concept is very compelling. Professor Layton works because while each individual puzzle type is nifty, the developers recognize that you can't build a game around a novelty so they mix up all the puzzles and get a good variety. This gets the Layton feel and aesthetic, but from the ~6 minutes I played of the demo, only has one puzzle type.

mujun said:
Don't suppose you have any inside info on when some of the DBP games are coming out, in particular HurricaneX, the one that looks like LBP and the teddy bear shooting one...

While I'm at it where the hell is Owlboy?

HurricaneX sad enough is a Chinese(?) developed indie game, and only countries that has access to the service can release games or so I was told earlier in this thread, I was interested in the game when I saw the trailer and wondered why participed in so many DBP's, the answer is because they are aiming to winning the DBP so they can release the game on Arcade....

A shame it really looked interesting...

Noogy said:

Plus they are spaniards, go go Spain!!

Noogy said:

I'll give it all that; unfortunately, the base gameplay and puzzle concept just isn't very much fun or compelling.

UltimaPooh said:
Which is why an Avatar RPG needs to be made.

If someone were building a game like this, say, inspired by Fable 2 and Fallout 3, what kind of experience would you expect for 80 points...or 400 points?

Spyn Doctor

Neo Member
Hello NeoGaffers!

My game Your Doodles Are Bugged! has passed peer review! And it passed so quickly, that the 48h minimum review time isn't even over yet (which I hope is a sign that the Creators Club peers liked it!). Which means that the game will not appear on the marketplace immediately, but only in a few hours. Until then, you still have a chance to enter the competition to win one of three free copies. See http://spyn-doctor.de/doodles/ for details.

Looking forward to hear what you all think of the game!

Doc

Anso

Spyn Doctor said:
Hello NeoGaffers!

My game Your Doodles Are Bugged! has passed peer review! And it passed so quickly, that the 48h minimum review time isn't even over yet (which I hope is a sign that the Creators Club peers liked it!). Which means that the game will not appear on the marketplace immediately, but only in a few hours. Until then, you still have a chance to enter the competition to win one of three free copies. See http://spyn-doctor.de/doodles/ for details.

Looking forward to hear what you all think of the game!

Doc

Great stuff, can't wait for my review code :)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
barkers crest said:
If someone were building a game like this, say, inspired by Fable 2 and Fallout 3, what kind of experience would you expect for 80 points...or 400 points?

Dream Avatar RPG: I'd love a story, but really, I'd be happy if it was just a mini RPG like... the life of your character as he raises arena ranks. Maybe 3 towns, each with an arena, and the "I'm not sure this is even possible" bonus would be that avatar pets and accessories could be used in game. Tis the only reason I'd spend money on those things... suprised MS hasn't thought of it somewhere.

Anywho, battle system could be kinda like the "Tales of" Series (2 line like Legendia would be simpliest.) Make it multiplayer (Same console, same screen, again like Tales series) and I'd be an instant fan. 3 enemy types per arena, a final boss, and maybe a different splash screen ending or 2 depending on which class you picked, or something.

Also, an indie-games derivative of "Half-Minute Hero" on PSP, with Avatars, would be great.

I would personally think JRPG conventions would be more reasonable for an indie than WRPG. Stuff like Victory poses, unique magic spells, maybe mini games, and the fact that the characters are already semi SD... their personality just seems to fit more.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
barkers crest said:

For 400 points, I'd say 3-5 hours of RPG content would be great. Any kind of low-cost RPG is going to be low content, so adding features like a battle coliseum or some incentive for replay would reallly really go a long way in terms of value IMO.

In terms of what kind of experience; I really like segments in RPGs where your action results in a town getting built. The way your squad members in Mass Effect 2 slowly unlock parts of the Normandy, the way in Fable 2 your decisions affect how Bowerstone (is that the main city?) turns out or later on how the city with the shooting gallery turns out, the way Terranigma or Dragon Quest VII let you restore cities with your actions, etc. Anything like that would be pretty cool.

Also, I'm not sure if the avatar guidelines permit it, but any game where your choices impacted how your avatar was displayed (an evil character might be more angry or have facial scarring or tattoos or red eyes whereas a good character might be more cheerful or have an aura or glow around them) would be awesome. I have read the guidelines before and I know there are heavy restrictions on this sort of stuff.

barkers crest said:

I dig the stuff you do, etc... but I'm not a fan of how you ask these questions as if the price/value of a game is determined by a bullet point list of features. Make awesome stuff and people will pay whatever you want them to pay.

Your Doodles are Bugged is exactly as you'd expect it to be from the trailer, you'll know whether you'll like it without even needing to play. Controls are perfect aside from one thing; it'd be great if holding the left trigger reduced the speed of the pen to the drawing speed, it's sometimes difficult to get the start of your line started in the right place.

Globe Clicker is really cool, but dependent on whether you like geography, I guess. Spin a globe and point to whatever city/country it asks you for. You're scored on speed and accuracy. Personally, I enjoy that kinda thing. Could be a really neat thing for kids too. You can challenge high scores and they won't even notice themselves learning, etc! I enjoyed playing with the globe too, a reason why I bought World Revolution before, 3D worlds are fun!

Kollectiv360 looked good in the tutorial, but as soon as I started actually playing it the enjoyment went instantly. Controls are a bit off (you have to move too far to move a line, when I press a direction I want it moving instantly). And as soon as gaps start appearing in your grid, it becomes really confusing to manage.

PhlivoSong said:
I dig the stuff you do, etc... but I'm not a fan of how you ask these questions as if the price/value of a game is determined by a bullet point list of features. Make awesome stuff and people will pay whatever you want them to pay.

Yeah it is a tough line to walk. I'd certainly love to make games without regard for anything, but, I fund these projects with my own savings so I have to make sure what I am doing is in line with people's expections. Good art assets are not cheap by any means.

I'm not really looking for a bullet point list of features but more just a general idea of what people expect so I can set a target scope and budget for the project.

The guy who made Biology Battle spent over 100k and I wouldn't be surprised if revenue from Biology Battle was below 15k. Needless to say we haven't seen another game from his group...and I really don't want to find myself in his position.

I don't ask questions like this too often, but when I do it is because I am in need of good advice and this is the place to get it. The people who have already answered have provided valuable feedback and I thank you for that.

ShapeGSX

It sounds as if my email to Major Nelson has paid off! On this weeks podcast, he mentioned that they are going to start covering Indie Games! It sounds as if Laura is going to be the one doing the coverage.

More coverage can only be a good thing! :D

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
barkers crest said:
I think those are probably prohibitively lofty goalposts for that sort of thing. The type of immersive 3D environments those games offer would be extremely hard to pull off well on the budget of an indie game. Plus in-game character customization and fighting interaction is probably extremely limited, if not disallowed entirely, with Avatars.

Considering the appearance of Avatars, a humorous story in a contemporary setting would probably work far better for this sort of thing than an epic apocalyptic one; I think the best tack to take would be to look towards Earthbound as a basic blueprint. The towns and world map would be pretty simple to create in that top-down style, and any sort of violence limitation could be circumvented, considering the battle screens wouldn't specifically show the Avatar hitting things, just a disembodied slash or spell effect. Feel free to spice things up a bit with maybe some timed button presses to affect attacks, of course. Heh, you could even give a nod to your other games by having, say, one weapon be a golf club whose damage is determined by a three-click swing, and a baseball bat with a timing mechanic sort of like Gears of War's Active Reload.

Having a script that pulls party members (or enemies) from the player's friend list would be a pretty rad thing to do also. I wouldn't make *everything* in the game an avatar, though, that novelty can wear thin quick. You should definitely have a small pool of unique little cannon fodder enemies to give the game a bit of variety and personality.

And honestly I think it'd be best to go with an 80 point game, 240 max. Avatar Golf may have done okay at 400 but that was kind of lightning in a bottle, it was one of the first Avatar games on indies, and golfing with an approximation of yourself has an obvious and immediate appeal. Now the market's flooded with Avatar This and Avatar That, and homebrew RPGs aren't really an area western consumers have shown much interest in. Length-wise, 2-4 hours would be fine, short and sweet is probably best.

barkers crest said:

I'd go with a simple hack'n slash formula with maybe a single dungeon and a decent number of items, with some simple aesthetic differences but a buttload of different effects and properties.

Like a rogue type almost, but not so unforgiving. Randomly generated floors, leaderboards to see how deep you've made it. Ability to go in and rescue your friends.

You should be able to do something like that without using a lot of art assets.

Couple more I tried.

SFG Soccer is surprisingly good, despite its horrible name which is a combination of "Stir Fry Games" and the horrible word, "soccer." It actually plays a nice enough game. It's five-a-side. It's no FIFA 10, obviously, but it's fun, and the simple controls and cartoony graphics (the massive grins are amusing) would really appeal to younger folk looking for a simple football game. It promises RPG style levelling which I couldn't really do in the trial though, so there could be a ton of depth for other people too. Basically, it plays a shallow but fun game of football.

RC Racing 360 is amazing, probably the best game I've ever played! OK, was that enough to convince you to try it? Thing is, it's utterly terrible, but I have to get people to try it to see if I was totally awful or whether the game is just that broken. Seriously, I couldn't even get around the first corner, and then I messed up every single other corner, I didn't go around one single corner properly, I just couldn't do it. I tried the other vehicle, worse! It has the most bizarre, horrible handling of any driving game I've ever ever played. It is an atrocious game. But it looks really professional, the menus and the graphics are awesome, if it was even slightly playable it'd probably be brilliant.

RC Racing 360 is unplayably bad, yes. Most of the racing games on Indie Games have awful controls, but it's seems the worst. Shame it has pretty good graphics.

mujun

barkers crest said:

400 point RPG?

-10 hours of gameplay though more if I wanted to milk the game to the max.
-fifty or so NPCs with at least a line or two of unique speech.
-20 or so monster types.
-20 weapons.

etc, etc.

If I were going to make something like that I'd take your golf course assets and use them to make a reasonably large overworld.

Add in two or three towns and a bunch of dungeons or quest areas.

Have some sort of story, half an hours worth of "cutscenes".

As long as all that sort of stuff is there and then you make the levelling up and loot attractive in terms of the options available then you'd end up with something worth telling other people about.

Personally I'd be all over something like that. Even if it was obvious that you scavenged a bunch of assets/content you already had.

barkers crest said:

I would go the 400 point route and make it episodic... like 3 episodes each being an act.

The avatar should have some customization with shields and weapons... and then of course a decent story.

Oh and make it turned based... 3 or 4 avatars on a team... Allow for avatar customization within the game (if possible) so you can have your friends join... or hell just have the ability to get avatars from your friends list.

If you need someone to write a story or anything I wouldn't mind helping out (for free even.)

toythatkills said:
Couple more I tried.

RC Racing 360 is amazing, probably the best game I've ever played! OK, was that enough to convince you to try it? Thing is, it's utterly terrible, but I have to get people to try it to see if I was totally awful or whether the game is just that broken. Seriously, I couldn't even get around the first corner, and then I messed up every single other corner, I didn't go around one single corner properly, I just couldn't do it. I tried the other vehicle, worse! It has the most bizarre, horrible handling of any driving game I've ever ever played. It is an atrocious game. But it looks really professional, the menus and the graphics are awesome, if it was even slightly playable it'd probably be brilliant.

Yeah, I thougt the same, the handling is horrible, the worst of all is I think I managed to win the race, but I was failing in almost every turn, I don't know if that was meant to be like that or not, but it's sad seeing a game so polished graphically failing that hard in the gameplay department....

qupe1975

Neo Member
Relaxed Muscle said:
Yeah, I thougt the same, the handling is horrible, the worst of all is I think I managed to win the race, but I was failing in almost every turn, I don't know if that was meant to be like that or not, but it's sad seeing a game so polished graphically failing that hard in the gameplay department....

How did it pass peer review? Surely this is something they would have highlighted? Or am I missing the point of the review system?

I tried some games last night

Drunk Zombies (80 points)

- Terrible Demo
- Rubbish graphics
- Slow controls
- Rubbish game

Just avoid it.

Yet Another Zombie Defense (80 points)

+ Lots of weapons

- Small visible play area
- Little variety (the level is the same each time in the demo no scenary change)
- Highly repetitive

It's worth a trial cause lots seem to like it but there is just not enough variety for me.

Hard 2 Morrow (240 points)

+ Nice presentation

- Rubbish demo
- Basically pong
- Could not see my score (probably missing something)
- Can't turn those stupid splash effects off in the demo.

Was hoping this would be like Wind Jammers on the NeoGeo but nope. Demo is going to lose this game tons of sales. Showed promise but failed to deliver.

Spyn Doctor

Neo Member
qupe1975 said:
How did it pass peer review? Surely this is something they would have highlighted? Or am I missing the point of the review system?
Actually, yes. :lol

The only thing that is checked during peer review is, if a game breaks any of the rules defined by MS (no crashes, no forbidden material, etc.).

There is no rule however that defines a minimum level of "quality" in terms of game-play or, in this case, how well the controls work. Therefore, no peer reviewer can fail a game because he thinks it is too difficult to play (and that's a good thing, if you think about it). So if the developer wants to publish a racing game with awfully difficult controls, that's up to him - although personally I don't see how anyone would want to do this. Actually, I think there's a version of the game in peer review again, maybe they tweaked the controls?

Doc

qupe1975 said:

+ Lots of weapons

- Small visible play area
- Little variety (the level is the same each time in the demo no scenary change)
- Highly repetitive

It's worth a trial cause lots seem to like it but there is just not enough variety for me.

I was on the verge of buying this in spite of all of its negatives, because it's only $1 and it is pretty fun. However, if you set up a few gates the zombie AI just falls apart. In playing the trial, I noticed that instead of walking around the gates they'll just walk up to the gates and then stop as if they don't know how to get around.

Spyn Doctor said:

The only thing that is checked during peer review is, if a game breaks any of the rules defined by MS (no crashes, no forbidden material, etc.).

There is no rule however that defines a minimum level of "quality" in terms of game-play or, in this case, how well the controls work. Therefore, no peer reviewer can fail a game because he thinks it is too difficult to play (and that's a good thing, if you think about it). So if the developer wants to publish a racing game with awfully difficult controls, that's up to him - although personally I don't see how anyone would want to do this. Actually, I think there's a version of the game in peer review again, maybe they tweaked the controls?

Doc

I can't understand why some developers do this:releasing the game with clearly control problems like that plataformer (tobe's adventure?) or this racing game, to have to ending to deal with it due to backslash. I can see why the guy behind Tobe's is pissed because of the sales, but he should understand that part, and an important part of the fault, is because of him, don't release the game until is done and controls like it should, the game is nicely presented, charming graphics and all, why then you screw up in the most important part?

Clearly you can relesase a patch but

1) you missed already the very important spotlight that is being in the new releases section.
2) All the people that tried the demo is not going to try again, because there's no way to acknowledge that a game saw a new version, unless is in forums like NeoGaf.

Of course we can blame partly the service lack of flexibility to deal with those types of situation, still release when the game is done, no need to be like 3D realms, but make sure it plays nicely, next time.

Noogy

Relaxed Muscle said:
I can't understand why some developers do this:releasing the game with clearly control problems
Trust me, many reviewers make every effort to point out issues like that, but sometimes the developer won't hear it. You reap what you sow.

You have to remember that even multi-million dollar releases sometimes have severe control problems, despite having teams of playtesters.

qupe1975

Neo Member
Spyn Doctor said:

Doc

Thanks for the response, just makes me wonder who on the developers side tested the controls then, both this game and Tobe's Adventure possibly lost sales due to the initial release having poor controls, shame.

By the way, I am really enjoying Your Doodle's are bugged =) Well done. I think the other half will like it too. I hope the game does well for you.

On another note. I deleted Biology Battle the other day and redownloaded it and it was an updated version, was there an issue with the automatic update for this game?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I downloaded the trial of Hockey Fights. I wouldn't buy the game. But there was a "More Games from Silver Dollar" section... holy fuck, Silver Dollar has made something like 25 or 30 games in the last year. It's insane. Even at 2000 sales per game that's a living wage for a single worker, and I suspect that some of them are probably more around the 10k-15k range especially stuff like Head Shot and R U FRAID OF TALKING 2 GIRKLZ

qupe1975 said:
Drunk Zombies (80 points)

Man. Zombies are the new Nazis. In fact, CoD:WaW covers both bases. I'm getting pretty damned tired of Zombie games at this point.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Dr. Zoidberg said:
Man. Zombies are the new Nazis. In fact, CoD:WaW covers both bases. I'm getting pretty damned tired of Zombie games at this point.

It's not that it's just nobody does anything with them. It's always a 'you-vs-everything' genocide simulator.

Spyn Doctor

Neo Member
toythatkills said:
Yeah, definitely in the "quantity over quality" mindset, them.
Except "Blow". That was their first game (a DBP 2nd or 3rd place). It's really good, if you haven't tried it, you should. :)
EDIT: Oh, and they did Blazing Birds on XBLA (this was DBP winner, shared first place with the Dishwasher, I think).

Doc

Spyn Doctor said:
Except "Blow". That was their first game (a DBP 2nd or 3rd place). It's really good, if you haven't tried it, you should. :)
Ha, yeah, I noticed their logo on that box the other day while looking through IGN picks or something, and thought it must be some kind of mistake.

Actually, looking at the boxart on Xbox.com shows it as being by Vector 2 Games and/or David Flook. So heaven knows where I noticed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom