• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Zelda TP spoiler thread: ALL SPOILERS IN HERE OR ELSE (late game spoilers itt)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Smiles and Cries said:
Why am I getting so much blame?

Do you see other people posting in the non spoiler thread about what is going on in the spoiler thread? Stay out of the non spoiler thread and there is no problems. I want things bitch free and in order to achieve that I need you and people like civilstrife to stay out of the thread. If you think what you want to talk about isn't a spoiler AND SOMEONE ELSE DOES, you are wrong. That is all there is to it. That is why we have this thread.

sp0rsk said:
Do you see other people posting in the non spoiler thread about what is going on in the spoiler thread? Stay out of the non spoiler thread and there is no problems. I want things bitch free and in order to achieve that I need you and people like civilstrife to stay out of the thread. If you think what you want to talk about isn't a spoiler AND SOMEONE ELSE DOES, you are wrong. That is all there is to it. That is why we have this thread.

Okay man, my bad I'm sorry about that... sorry I got people so stirred I did not realize people would get so heated I will not post in that thread.

I'm trying to get people to just post only links to images and tag spoilers here too.

Did not mean to cause an issue

sp0rsk said:

Oh, come on. I posted a story to help people stay AWAY from spoilers. I have seen none, by the way.

You really want me out of that thread? I didn't know about your E306 rule.

sprsk

civilstrife said:
Oh, come on. I posted a story to help people stay AWAY from spoilers. I have seen none, by the way.

You really want me out of that thread? I didn't know about your E306 rule.

Just don't. It may be BS and you may hate it, but that is that thread. That is what it is for. Just don't post in it.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
You're very presence is like cockteasing. They know stuff is being spoiled (probably breaking hella NDA's), and they don't really need you all hopping in going, OMG SWORDSWING. I know some people don't even know about the wolf form, and that info was given out a long time ago. It would probably be safer, to not go in them at all....

Oldschoolgamer said:
You're very presence is like cockteasing. They know stuff is being spoiled (probably breaking hella NDA's), and they don't really need you all hopping in going, OMG SWORDSWING. I know some people don't even know about the wolf form, and that info was given out a long time ago. It would probably be safer, to not go in them at all....

Yeah I guess thats it... they all hate on me cause I represent the Spoiler thread to them...
I will not post there

sp0rsk said:
Just don't. It may be BS and you may hate it, but that is that thread. That is what it is for. Just don't post in it.

Really though, seriously? I can't post in that thread anymore? I deleted that post. I don't want to spoil Zelda for myself, I certainly don't want to veture past this page of this thread. I'll honestly have nowhere else to go lol.

I just didn't know is all. I'll of course follow your guidelines now. I don't hate them or anything, I just didn't know them.

civilstrife said:
Really though, seriously? I can't post in that thread anymore? I deleted that post. I don't want to spoil Zelda for myself, I certainly don't want to veture past this page of this thread.

I just didn't know is all. I'll of course follow your guidelines now. I don't hate them or anything, I just didn't know them.

they don't like you anymore man... its over... so now get out of this thread please so I can post the next update

ITS SWEET :D

sprsk

civilstrife said:
Really though, seriously? I can't post in that thread anymore? I deleted that post. I don't want to spoil Zelda for myself, I certainly don't want to veture past this page of this thread. I'll honestly have nowhere else to go lol.

If you know what not to post then go ahead, Smiles and Cries is banned from that thread though.

Update: Spoiler tagged 6th dungeon

1:53am: In the sixth dungeon, the Temple of Time. The entrance appears to be the actual Temple of Time from OoT (complete with the excellent music and Master Sword room). Dungeon is high quality so far.

OMG!

I wonder how hard TSA is trying to get this guy shutdown?

Lobster

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
Update: Spoiler tagged 6th dungeon

1:53am: In the sixth dungeon, the Temple of Time. The entrance appears to be the actual Temple of Time from OoT (complete with the excellent music and Master Sword room). Dungeon is high quality so far.

OMG!

I wonder how hard TSA is trying to get this guy shutdown?

:D Hope TSA can't.

My bet is this guy will be shut down by Nintendo this morning, when they all get to work... Weekends are hard to get things done but Monday oh they should pounce fast

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Smiles and Cries said:
Did you see his final time for TP I did not get to see that

over 50 hours?

For his first run, I think he said a little over 50 hours. He didn't have everything though... He's playing again for 100% completion.

He will update soon so whom ever post next please use SPOILER TAGS

Do Not Piss off Sp0rks

again

[/SPOILER...]

remove ...

Dark Ninja those are AMAZING! SPOILER MOVIES!! :D :D :D

Blog Updated:

New Item

2:43am: I'm about 26 1/2 hours into the game,
and am at the very end of the Temple of Time.
I just need to find the Big Key and head to the boss.
The dungeon item is a cool little gadget called the Dominion Rod.
If you point it at statues and pull the B trigger, you assume control of them.
They follow your every movement,
and the huge statues with a hammer will completely crush enemies
and gates for you. Pretty cool stuff.

Stormbringer said:
What do you mean ?

the wait is painful after the movies
thewait.jpg

I think that in the end, I keep reading impressions, watching medias, and searching for every bit of information on the game just to reassure myself zabout the quality of the game... This mean that once the first reviews are out, if they confirm what I expect of the game, I think that I will be kind of relieved, and I will then be able to patiently wait for this game
emotshobonnc0.gif

BlindN-Fan said:
3:40am:I'm trying to jog Ilia's memory, and it seems like she has connections with the Hylian royal family (she'll probably end up being Zelda). I have to go repair this huge bridge now, and I should be skyward after that.

:D

aww yeah seems like I was right with my Zelda theory:D (hopefully)

I get that we all wanna know that there is a dungeon called xxxxx xxx and that the boss is xxxxxxxxx but do you really need to be told how to kill the fricking thing?
Save that for the FAQS man, just give us story details, not how to kill the thing!!

DefectiveReject said:
I get that we all wanna know that there is a dungeon called xxxxx xxx and that the boss is xxxxxxxxx but do you really need to be told how to kill the fricking thing?
Save that for the FAQS man, just give us story details, not how to kill the thing!!

he did not mean to post that the Spoiler Guy did... he just did a poor job by not naming his source as he copy pasted

Spoiler Blog is down people

while you are here remove the how you kill it section of your post
I think it would be wise since we have so much drama on GAF as of now.

I don't think Nintendo shut him down yet unless he posted that they asked him to stop... could be server issues as the page said

Top Bottom