• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is a lie :\ (was: next Team ICO-Game!?)

nelsonroyale said:
1900%20Glider%20Crashed.JPG

:(

McFly

Ok, this sounds like a paragliders dream game, like X-Alps in the desert. Let's hope they actually think about adding wind calculations based on the setting, position of the sun, time of the day and things like that!

Fredi

Flek

Banned
Hey guys like i wrote in the op – I didn’t know if this is true or not…so instead of whining (yes I am talking to you bob…!) we should:

a) find out where this lie is original coming from…
b) still hope its true
c) watch nausicaä

cheers

Steroyd

McFly said:
Ok, this sounds like a paragliders dream game, like X-Alps in the desert. Let's hope they actually think about adding wind calculations based on the setting, position of the sun, time of the day and things like that!

Fredi

And then he reads the rest of the thread...

Sypher

Banned
Wouldn't this just be like Pilotwings: Desert Adventure?

Anyway I was hoping for a Water based game or a space game.

theBishop

Banned
i'm a little relieved. i'm still holding out hope for a nautical adventure. flying above deserts is about as far away from what i "want" as it gets. of course, i'd still buy it.

Steroyd

Finally a thread title change, so no more flies fall into the spiders web.

These people who keep making these damn Team ICO rumours STOP IT YOU SICK BASTARDS.

Please make BS rumours of any other game but Team Ico ones. :'(

antiloop

Flesh Into Gear said:

Man that sounded so cool. Who are these random people who come up with these ideas?
Destroyers of hope.
Hemmdog said:
Trust me...we'll try to get the next Team ico game....love those guys. but I wouldn't slam the door shut on the next issue yet. I think most people on this forum are fans of their work.
hmm FFXIII, please. :)

Dizzan

MINI Member
MAYBE ITS NOT A LIE!!! Unless gAF>Internets>Gaf

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/826/826143p1.html

Team Ico's Next Project Unveiled
Set in a gigantic desert and called The Last Canyon.
by Rob Burman, IGN UK
UK, October 10, 2007 - The first details about Team Ico's follow-up to Shadow of the Colossus have finally been unveiled. Titled The Last Canyon, players are tasked with searching for a mysterious object that's been hidden somewhere in a sprawling desert that provides the backdrop for the game.

The first info comes from the latest issue of US magazine Game Informer, who sat down with Fumito Ueda to find out more about the upcoming title. According to Ueda the team wanted to do something completely different compared to their previous games so they set it in a huge desert - much like Death Valley in California, according to Ueda - with massive canyons of varying sizes that you have to explore. And rather than riding a horse around the landscape a la Shadow of the Colossus, the lead character flies across the dangerous terrain in a glider made from wood and cloth.

And that, unfortunately, is all there is to know about Team Ico's new project for the time being. We'll be sure to bring you any updates as soon as they hit.

Fuck I'm more confused than Anna Nicole Smiths baby

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Hmm, good thing I've only seen this thread after it was revealed that it's fake. The idea does sound like something Ueda would come up with.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
:lol at IGN and Title change.

As for the idea, fake or whatever. How are you supposed to get flying again once you land if you're on a glider in a desert full of canyons? =(

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Keen said:
:lol at IGN and Title change.

As for the idea, fake or whatever. How are you supposed to get flying again once you land if you're on a glider in a desert full of canyons? =(
You would have upwards winds everywhere, that pick you up, after you climb out of the canyon. Bigger problem would be how to know which canyons you've visited so that you don't go there again. But I'm sure that would be resolved by sealing them off with magic, or perhaps filling with water once you're done something you're supposed to do in them.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
sp0rsk said:
Don't post bullshit from shitty forums without checking your sources, asswipe.

In a period of 24 hours, you have reaffirmed all my fears of you. :lol
Glad I didn't see this thread last night, I would not have slept.

Top Bottom