• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's dirty magazine news begins with Nintendo Dream!

Error2k4 said:
Chrono Trigger remake for DS will make a fine thread.

why would they remake it?

Anyway, I would have just about zero interest in a new chrono for a hand held...they need to make a game for nex gen

peace

I thought that not asking for Chrono Break (PS2) will make Square-Enix announce it at Jump Festa but sadly, it didn't work.

Very low credible to me to see Square-Enix announcing something that big after Jump Festa. Not so soon.

Neo_Dasus

Chris Michael said:
Guys

RUMOR

RUMOR

neogaf1.gif

Jonnyram

neo2046 said:
Rumors (low credible)
1) new Gundam game for PS3
2) Bandai x Koei , new Gundam game that using Sangoku Musou engine (for PS2 likely)
3) new Chrono project
The Bandai/Koei game is supposed to be unveiled this week... if true. I've read in another place too.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
jett said:
If it's not for a next-gen console Squeenix fails. FAILS HARD.

More likely for the DS or the Wii...not that I care for a next-gen game.
;)

AniHawk

jett said:
If it's not for a next-gen console Squeenix fails. FAILS HARD.

It'll be for DS, because SE will actually see a profit, AND they can use the two screens in awesome time-travelly ways.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Remember what Mitsuda said on his blog? He's working on a PS2 game, a Wii game, and another untitled DS game other than Luminous Arc. Since we already know about the PS2 mecha SRPG if a new Chrono game is being made it will very likely be on the DS or Wii. JETT AM CRY! :lol

Edit: Oops, didn't realize nobody else posted.

ethelred

jj984jj said:
Remember what Mitsuda said on his blog? He's working on a PS2 game, a Wii game, and another untitled DS game other than Luminous Arc. Since we already know about the PS2 mecha SRPG if a new Chrono game is being made it will very likely be on the DS or Wii. JETT AM CRY! :lol

:lol

Someone dig out the Joker with Popcorn gif.

Jonnyram

Looks like the big scoop in Famitsu this week (or one of them, at least) is the Japanese version of Oblivion on 360. It's being published by Spike and it's coming out next year.

30% complete? :lol

Jonnyram said:
Looks like the big scoop in Famitsu this week (or one of them, at least) is the Japanese version of Oblivion on 360. It's being published by Spike and it's coming out next year.

The next Blue Dragon!

Wait...

ethelred

Jonnyram said:

That's not a particularly exciting scoop.

I'm sure Spike will find some way to damage Oblivion.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
jj984jj said:

2ai288i.gif

oh yeah make it happen SE, I need some comedy

neo2046

Gundam Musou for PS3 is listed in the release schedule
and about Chrono project, better forget what I said .....

Hero

The Naruto game looks pretty damn good as far as character models, environments, and jutsu special effects go.

However, I'm afraid of Wii-mote controls for N:GNT. I feel this is one of the best 3D fighting games that has a lot of unique qualities to it and would hate for this game series to suffer for tacked on Wii control. I love the Wii, but hopefully the developer will take a hint from Sakurai and allow GCN controllers to play the game traditionally.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Chrono is a sham.

Don't you see? Square planned this all along. I'm sure the thought process is something like, "We'll make a fabulous game with Horii AND Sakaguchi involved (among many other brilliant designers), and put out a great sequel. We'll make them think we created a franchise! And then...when they think they're getting another one, we'll keep joking! And fooling! And putting out games like THE BOUNCER, but we'll tell them that we need fan support to create another Chrono game! So they'll all go buy THE BOUNCER and weep bitter tears while we roll around in money."

Shame on Square Enix!

plz give us chrono plz plz :(

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Y2Kevbug11 said:
Chrono is a sham.

Don't you see? Square planned this all along. I'm sure the thought process is something like, "We'll make a fabulous game with Horii AND Sakaguchi involved (among many other brilliant designers), and put out a great sequel. We'll make them think we created a franchise! And then...when they think they're getting another one, we'll keep joking! And fooling! And putting out games like THE BOUNCER, but we'll tell them that we need fan support to create another Chrono game! So they'll all go buy THE BOUNCER and weep bitter tears while we roll around in money."

Shame on Square Enix!

plz give us chrono plz plz :(
QFT :(

I bet they are laughing at us on 2ch now. Bastards.

Top Bottom