• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's dirty magazine news begins with Nintendo Dream!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
duckroll time to buy a DS, etrain odyssey and DQ9 are too hard to resist even for you.

oh yeah come to the darkside.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
cvxfreak said:
That too! Hell, I'd even go as far as to include the WSC. :lol

But what is there on WSC aside from Square ports?
I would love to play the Makaitoushi SaGa 1 remake

TreIII

djtiesto said:
But what is there on WSC aside from Square ports?
I would love to play the Makaitoushi SaGa 1 remake

Well, there are anime liscensed stuff. Bandai's own things, like Gundam, Digimon, and One Piece have some stuff on there. There's even a number of Super Robot Wars games exclusive to the platform (unless you count Impact for the PS2, which is more along the lines of a "stylish remake" of a number of the games). Finally, there are at least two Guilty Gear fighting games you could swipe up, if you really wanted to have 'em.

As could be expected, quality ranges all across the board for the various games on the system. But if you were the type willing to put good money down on the Neo Geo Pocket, in spite of its low amount of games, I think you'd be some what pleased with the WS(C) series, because the amount of quality games on that system is basically same amount... :D

Fady K

cvxfreak said:
What kind of a hardcore gamer doesn't own a DS? I mean, honestly.

I own a DS myself, but heck, a hardcore gamer can own whatever gaming machine he wants and go all hardcore with its games :p

GhostSeed

Full list of games for Taito Memories 2: Gekan (PS2) from Famitsu via http://insertcredit.com/.

Operation Wolf
Night Striker
Metal Soldier Isaac 2
Gyrodine
Warrior Blade
TT Field Goal
Phoenix
Great Swordman
Polaris
Riku Kai Kuu Saizensen
Halley Comet
Plump Pop