• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's JP mag meganews

ethelred

lupin23rd said:
I guess Fragile is the best news out of the last countless weeks (and looks good), but I don't think dates count unless they are huge titles being delayed or cancelled.

On a personal note I was hoping Raiden Fighters was coming out on anything not 360 or portable, but I guess it's not completely unexpected. Shooter developers love underdog consoles. Even if it came out on DS it would probably not even hit 10k anyways.

So Raiden Fighters only counts if it comes out on the PS2 or PS3? What's wrong with the 360?

Tain

So Raiden Fighters only counts if it comes out on the PS2 or PS3? What's wrong with the 360?

A 'perfect' port isn't possible on the 360 or PS3 due to the upscaling, but the PS2 can display the proper resolution. Or close to it. It's only for the anal, though. I'll play it upscaled, but a PS2 version would be great, too.

Actually, a PS2 version with Xbox Live and leaderboards would be perfect, but, you know.

GDGF

Soothsayer
creamsugar said:
Scan :lol

Oh shit, that looks hot. So this is what everyones chattering about, eh?

The environments look like something from the mind of Katsuhiro Otomo. That's a good thing!

CANLI

Sega better must have waited (like capcom with okami) but now! the NIGHTS sales for wii will be extremely lower and most people will wait for a ps2 version.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
CANLI said:
Sega better must have waited (like capcom with okami) but now! the NIGHTS sales for wii will be extremely lower and most people will wait for a ps2 version.
What? Why would anyone wait for a game that isn't coming out on PS2? :lol

lupin23rd

ethelred said:

I think the implication was it's not really big news regardless :)

Obviously they should have ported in to DC.

rakka

CANLI said:
or you know, there's a small chance that nights fans might get both! versions, as they're not actually the same game

Top Bottom