• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thor 3: Ragnarok | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Just to be clear, that's just a Ziran the Tester mask. There's absolutely no talk of a celestial being IN the movie...

...of course, the mask had to be made for some reason. Halloween costume? Reference prop? Toy prototype?
Shits'n'giggles because that's how he rolls?

They do not come in human size.

are we sure about this? I mean, the celestial in GoTG exposition is big, but it's nowhere near as big as the head in Knowhere where there's entire city and people live in there.

so unless they have ability to change their size, it seems to me Celestial simplu have widely varied sizes, so maybe a human sized celestial is not that our of the question

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
3fC9lrK.jpg

Is this a sign we'll finally see Thor wear the helmet in Ragnarok??

vivekTO

I don't get the Size relativity of the celestial, shown here in this pic to the HEAD in the guardian Movie ?

The Pic one looks like a 1000ft Structure only , and the head in the Guardian is About couple Thousand foot himself. So what is the actual size of these celestial and which one is correct?

The Kree

Banned
I don't get the Size relativity of the celestial, shown here in this pic to the HEAD in the guardian Movie ?

The Pic one looks like a 1000ft Structure only , and the head in the Guardian is About couple Thousand foot himself. So what is the actual size of these celestial and which one is correct?

Both are correct. Like people, they come in varied shapes and sizes.

just finished watching thor 2.

So did Loki kill Odin? I feel like I must have missed a bit.

This bump is not okay.

And we have no idea.

Spoilers for a very recent MCU film:
It's confirmed that he's missing in the post-credits of Doctor Strange and both Loki and Thor are looking for him. So either Loki was just an opportunist and somebody else was trying to get him out of the way, or Loki is lying. Which Loki would never do.

Neoxon

Nice helmet, Thor. Hopefully you actually wear it in the movie.

15284857_1454052391286719_8259909062005201528_n.jpg

Also, dat Planet Hulk gladiator armor.

PsychBat!

Banned
I'm probably the only one NOT excited for Hulk being in the movie.

I want Thor to shine not a guy who was excellent in the previous Avengers movies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I'm guessing that Thor loses Mjolnir for a long stretch of the film according to that poster.

That's the exact same Hulk gladiator gear that was shown off before at comic Con or something. The poster looks cheaply made but its probably an official promotional render.

Neoxon

That's the exact same Hulk gladiator gear that was shown off before at comic Con or something. The poster looks cheaply made but its probably an official promotional render.
The bolded is most likely the case, which would explain why it just says "Marvel" rather than "Marvel Studios".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom