• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thor 3: Ragnarok | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadist

Not to be a jerk or anything, but why does the Hulk need armor? Isn't he basically indestructible?
The armour is straight from the Hulk story Planet Hulk, where he became a gladiator on an alien planet. On that Planet he could be hurt easily,so he donned the armour at first to prevent wounds.

I suppose Asgardians can hurt the Hulk easier than earthlings, so thats why he needs the armour

guek

Banned
The armour is straight from the Hulk story Planet Hulk, where he became a gladiator on an alien planet. On that Planet he could be hurt easily,so he donned the armour at first to prevent wounds.

I suppose Asgardians can hurt the Hulk easier than earthlings, so thats why he needs the armour
It wasn't the planet, the wormhole he went through to get there left him weakened but he slowly regains his peak strength.

Kalentan

Nice helmet, Thor. Hopefully you actually wear it in the movie.

15284857_1454052391286719_8259909062005201528_n.jpg

Also, dat Planet Hulk gladiator armor.

Is it just me or does that not look like Chris Hemsworth at all?

Alpha_eX

I wonder how much time they're gonna devote to explaining how Hulk made it to Sakaar.

Maybe the opening to the movie can be Banner doing his little space mission before getting fucked over?

I think the celestial mask dude (few pages back) will make an appearance in the post-credits.

Next to Skurge holding the Bridge that is my favorite Thor Panel.
Truly one of the greatest moments from one of the greatest runs by a creator on a title.

be4579bd409706771e5caa1a64414cec.jpg

More people basking in the love of Simonson and Skurge?
NtIr0bi.gif

Only way to send my anticipation to unrealistic levels is to show Beta Ray Bill in the film.

Truly one of the greatest moments from one of the greatest runs by a creator on a title.

be4579bd409706771e5caa1a64414cec.jpg

More people basking in the love of Simonson and Skurge?
NtIr0bi.gif

Only way to send my anticipation to unrealistic levels is to show Beta Ray Bill in the film.

I repainted that page and framed it on my office wall.

I'll see about uploading it to show

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Here's the synopsis for Ragnarok:

In Marvel Studios’ ‘Thor: Ragnarok’, Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok—the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization—at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger—the Incredible Hulk!

And the first official picture:

thor-ragnarok-chris-hemsworth-taika-waititi.jpg

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Here's the synopsis for Ragnarok:

In Marvel Studios’ ‘Thor: Ragnarok’, Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok—the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization—at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger—the Incredible Hulk!

Sex

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Seen all of Taika Waititi's movies expect for Boy, which I finally saw yesterday, now I'm even more excited for Thor 3. There's no way this movie isn't great.

I swear, if we don't get Bill in this film I'm gonna be pissed lol. It makes too much sense and is the perfect time to slot him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom