• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time: The Las Vegas Shooter Modified His Guns. Here's Why That's Important

Chumly

Not for sure if discussed yet but it was confirmed today that he used bump stock triggers to fire his semi automatic weapons. To me that just confirms what most people are saying that fully automatic weapons are banned in name only. I can't believe these are legal

Cipherr

the moment 20 children got blown away in an elementary school and nothing changed, i think it became obvious that no tragedy would be big enough.

This. Little innocent children in a suburban school were massacred. If this country won't do something about the gun problem even while the "But what about the children" stuff is being parroted, then there's no hope.

Hand wringing over children is like the silver bullet in this country. If they are willing to let kids die by the dozens, then turn and suggest that there be MORE guns in schools on faculty, then you know its too far gone.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
pvadb9yhoiqqcptqmwkd.jpg

Love Angela Merkel <3

Top Bottom