• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Times You've Double Dipped on a Game Because You Didn't Know You Already Owned It

Clockwork

This has never happened to me.

If it has then you probably have a problem. Nothing too serious, but a problem nonetheless.

Not the same exactly but recently I wanted to buy Dissidia 012 for use on my Vita and ended up buying vanilla Dissidia by accident..

Warhammer Dawn of War 3
Battlefield 1
Deus Ex mankind Divided
Evolve

All because i preorder them a year before they come out and completely forget about it.

I bought Chrono Trigger DS awhile back. Then About 8 months later I think there was a thread on Neogaf on how they were stopping production on DS carts or something, so I accidentally bought Chrono Trigger again. :p

Luckydog

This literally just happened to me. I just bought a copy of Starcraft II wings of liberty because I couldnt find my boxed copy, and when I went to the website, all I saw was heart of the swarm. I buy the key in the B/S/T thread and then when I try to attach it to my account is says I already own it.

Low and behold, I had to download heart of the swarm and launch it from there. Long story short, if anyone wants Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty for $7.50 via paypal, you let me know :)

Not sure if it has actually happened, but I have come close at least, because I have very little control over my Humble Bundle account.

Don't count them as backlog games though.

Top Bottom