• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall beta dates : 14 - 19 february [PC and Xbox One]

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I do expect them to narrow down Dragon Age: Inquisition and pretty much admit to Battlefield 2014 coming out though.

Wait, what? A new Battlefield already this year? That would suck. I would probably never get another Battlefield again if they released another one this year and BF4 remains broken.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The mission statement of the CoD fateful, Respawn bout to get that fanbase

OMA Noob Tubes + Danger Close
Commando + Marathon + Lightweight
Javelin Glitch
Suppressed UMP .45/ACR
Akimbo 1887s
Care Package Chopper Gunners

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Gorillaz

I think once many popular CoD YouTube broadcasters start evangelizing Titanfall in March, lots of CoD faithfuls will take notice and move over.

There's just so much cross-appeal, that I really can't doubt Titanfall's inevitable success.
All you need is hutch and seananners to sign off and the game is as good as sold

Wait, what? A new Battlefield already this year? That would suck. I would probably never get another Battlefield again if they released another one this year and BF4 remains broken.

Battlefield is becoming a yearly franchise and will be worked on by different developers (DICE, Visceral, and probably Danger Close). It'll be like CoD and how IW, Treyarch, etc work on different games.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
OMG @ the size of that CE.

I think once many popular CoD YouTube broadcasters start evangelizing Titanfall in March, lots of CoD faithfuls will take notice and move over.

There's just so much cross-appeal, that I really can't doubt Titanfall's inevitable success.

Sandy Ravage has already changed his Youtube username to

Sandy Ravage - Titanfall Soon

Gorillaz

OMA Noob Tubes + Danger Close
Commando + Marathon + Lightweight
Javelin Glitch
Suppressed UMP .45/ACR
Akimbo 1887s
Care Package Chopper Gunners

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
"Javelin glitch is gone and patched, cheer up guys were only 2 weeks out from MW2 launch, it's all up hill from here"

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Battlefield is becoming a yearly franchise and will be worked on by different developers (DICE, Visceral, and probably Danger Close). It'll be like CoD and how IW, Treyarch, etc work on different games.

I didn't like it when it was done with CoD and I don't like it now that it's being done with BF. :/

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
will preorder wherever it takes to get into the beta, then cancel and buy digital. its so nice to play whatever i want without swapping discs. KI has shown me the way.

GeeDuhb

Does anyone have any experience pre-ordering from GS Online and then canceling? That would be a whole lot easier than fighting with the idiots at the store trying to cancel...

naw

ahhhhhhhhh

first I played the alpha

now I play the beta
qA7Og0W.png

Hip Hop

More details coming soon, meaning you will have to pre-order on Origin most likely to get in.
I have no problems with Origin whatsoever,

what I don't want to do is pay full price for a game.

As a PC gamer, I never do that.

sausje

Neo Member
More details coming soon, meaning you will have to pre-order on Origin most likely to get in.
I have no problems with Origin whatsoever,

what I don't want to do is pay full price for a game.

As a PC gamer, I never do that.

Do what i did and find yourself a friend in Mexico that you can trust, costed me €27,- for the normal edition ;)

Mrbob

That one does not work, just tried it.
Is it tied to a region?
It is a one time use code. GMG doesn't have a generic code. Only one time use specific codes that you needed to get via email. The only option besides getting said email is to find someone with a code who doesn't want it.

Ah, I got it. I might as well wait and see. I'm sure GMG will have another general use code once the beta is announced publicly. Or, if anyone has a code and will not use it, please PM me.

WizzNARD

Damn, then hopefully it's open! I would have rather put down 5 bucks and be guaranteed a chance to play it. I'd be very upset if it's a random draw or tied to Battlefield 4 :(

I know, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's some combo of alpha sign ups, pre orders, and something else? I'm hoping for a no BS open beta.

E92 M3

I know, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's some combo of alpha sign ups, pre orders, and something else? I'm hoping for a no BS open beta.

Knowing EA the last thing I am expecting is no BS...though, they are free to pleasantly surprise me. Hopefully, we'll find out this afternoon.

Top Bottom