• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall has monsters too, bros!

Jb

Oh shit, a horde mode where it's Titans vs Monsters like Pacific Rim would be ridiculously cool.

mapla

Neo Member
This right here would be a gamechanger, maybe do it like Evolve where the monsters are player controlled? Not a third faction but maybe quick jump as monster mode.

I think it's more feasible to do it with the IA, like Jb said, an horde (L4D alike) of monsters vs the two factions of humans.

Nevertheless, if they let more players, like 10 vs 10, two of them could be monsters but that involve a lot of work and evaluation to preserve the equilibrium of the game. Like Turtle Rock Studios did for sure with Evolve.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Doesn't seem like they'll play any sort of role whatsoever in the game, so I don't see what there is to get excited about. Especially people saying that this is reigniting their interest in the game. I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything big.

sunnz

If the game really does end up having large monsters you can fight with titans ( co op mode would be awesome for this) then its DAY 1.

They are making the wrong game by focusing on the FPS elements... Army/Mechs vs Monsters is much more interesting. Especially on the scale they are going for..

Humans vs Aliens/Monsters would make this a day one purchase... otherwise it's just another Call of Duty clone to me. The least interesting enemy encounter is man fighting man.

A legit AAA EDF is what this could be.

Cragvis

tumblr_mu9e9qCjzg1r0b2hgo4_400.gif

wat is dat frum?

also yes,l having giant monsters the titans have to fight would be amazeballs

shandy706

I like how you have all these people ignoring or missing the posts that say some smaller creatures will enter the maps, and post things like "nothing to see here", or "I rest my case".

I hope some folks at Respawn are reading this. We want big monsters too :p

Top Bottom