• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show 2014 - Day 3 (9/20) Streaming Events

Qurex

Neo Member
t1411000200z0.png

t1411005600z0.png

t1411009200z0.png

t1411007400z0.png

t1411009200z0.png

t1411018200z0.png

t1411002900z0.png

These should be right I think

I already Found the Best Booth at TGS already.

Barkley 2: Queklain no Vengeant From Tales of Games

Barkley 2 is an Action RPG sequel to our 2007 game, Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, the story of NBA's Charles Barkley in a postcyberpocalyptic world where basketball is outlawed.
Players are forced to face the consequences of their decisions with a strict autosave system and multiple endings that reflect these choices. Most of the game characters are Space Dwarfs.

https://twitter.com/TalesOfGames/status/512172123318542336/photo/1

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The only thing I want out of this TGS is the announcement of more characters in the PS3/PS4 version of Guilty Gear Xrd.

BrandonS

Banned
No. Just make an account and you're all good.

I did that and tested it on another stream, and after about 5 seconds of the stream there's a popup that tells me to buy premium and it goes to a new page.... I'm guessing we're going to need a mirror on this or else we're not going to see much.. unless, of course, you guys paid for premium...

Slowdive

Banned
I did that and tested it on another stream, and after about 5 seconds of the stream there's a popup that tells me to buy premium and it goes to a new page.... I'm guessing we're going to need a mirror on this or else we're not going to see much.. unless, of course, you guys paid for premium...

Nah I've just got a normal account. Whenever I've used it I never got that pop up. Hopefully it doesn't happen now.

RocBase

Nah I've just got a normal account. Whenever I've used it I never got that pop up. Hopefully it doesn't happen now.

are you serious? you're damned lucky, up until now i haven't been able to sit through any nico stream till the end because i'm always booted at some point, so i end up needing to fallback on mirrors. basically what the previous poster said about the premium message popup.

Top Bottom