• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 is a glitchy mess

BroBot

uh, "Day 1 patch not included" ?
If it was included, it wouldn't be a patch.

I think you meant:
"Working game not included"

Actually, that's day 1, patch included.

I meant it wasn't included on the disc, but I can see I should have worded it better. So I fixed it. Thanks guys.

BiX7uMP.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
Lirik JUST started streaming this on Twitch, he has no idea about the glitches haha.

He's the only one streaming it too.

SFenton

Good god reading this thread makes me:

A) Sad, because I loved the old Hawk games
B) Happy that at least for the *other* franchise Acti is reviving this year (Guitar Hero), they gave it to a goddamn respectable/great dev (FreeStyle).

So they couldn't do what they done almost 20 years ago and somehow they've gone backwards?

Sounds like they put a shit team together, rushed it out unfinished and buggy and basically want it to kill off the franchise and genre.

Activision probably got tired of requests and put this out there for those requests so they can go " see! Told ya this type of game is dead look at these review scores, reception and sales! "

Quicksilver unloaded TH, because they had financial problems, and really didn't care about the brand anymore.

Activation obviously doesn't care.

What a sad fall.

Garlador

I am already more entertained by this game than I have by anything Tony Hawk has put his name on in the past 10 years.

It's like they looked at Goat Simulator for inspiration.

Top Bottom