• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Someone just needs to make a boxed set of Hosoda films including Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars, & Wolf Children.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The manga scenes are easily my favorite parts. Still hilarious years & numerous viewings later.

yami4ct

Someone just needs to make a boxed set of Hosoda films including Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars, & Wolf Children.

Someone just needs to get A Girl Who Leapt Through Time out on Blu-Ray ASAP. I would pay a ridiculous amount to have a good, US region blu-ray of that film.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Fun fact: Fooly Cooly is also pronounced as 'Furi Kuri', which is an old Japanese slang term for fondling a woman's breasts or butt. Kind of makes sense considering all the innuendos. Plus that scene with the grandpa showing what it means with his hands.

Fun fact: Fooly Cooly is also pronounced as 'Furi Kuri', which is an old Japanese slang term for fondling a woman's breasts or butt. Kind of makes sense considering all the innuendos. Plus that scene with the grandpa showing what it means with his hands.

well no wonder gramps was mimicing a titty rubbing gesture

Amikami

Banned

That actually makes a lot more sense.

bigkrev

" It's a Mimi kind of thing! a dreamy kind of thing"
I've used this line IRL, no joke.
Also, her description of how she likes his brother right her is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom