• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroidys

We going to be able to post to the discord without verifying our phone numbers again? I don't verify accounts using my phone number whenever I can help it.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Anyone got that Poligaf Discord link? Not that I post in here much but I do lurk and get a lot of news from here.

I never felt like making a single post in this entire forum when I made this account in 2014 (thinking that I would start posting sometimes at the time) ,and I just ended up lurking in Off Topic and Gaming instead. I enjoyed reading the conversations and news that gets posted this thread over the years so I would like the Discord as well just in case this thread becomes inactive even if I just continue lurking like I always do. I also understand if I don't get in since I just post out of the blue with an in active account.

Necrovex

So, I'd like to ask for the Discord channel too. Seeing what's going on right now, may as well play it safe. I enjoy jumping on here to lurk and occasionally chat.

Lot of good years were had here. Many thanks to the "full-timers" who made the thread so active and engaging with constant news updates in seemingly real-time. Like all the other part-timers, I'd like to stay in touch with the community if it can live on, but the priority in the short term should be erring on the side of caution and keeping the integrity intact.

Here's to better days.

BERNIE SANDERS WOULD HAVE WON

Share the discord link pls

mackaveli

Can someone send mea. discord invite as well please. I need this Poli talk in my life.

Thanks.

Edit - also where does everyone go to read Off Topic news, if GAF is gone forever? I need a place / sites to read all these news now as I just read this thread everyday to follow etc.,

Thanks.

Been a nice few years with you fine people
MsxsV29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom