• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Anony

There will be several hours between the end of the widespread rain and the arrival of the cold front for southern Ontario. During this time, temperatures will approach double digits with strong and gusty southwest winds.
oh... okay

Kraftwerk

My friend just texted me and wants to go to bonjoir brioche in an hour... Wonder how realistic It is on a Sunday. Don't want to wait in line for 2 hours.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
My friend just texted me and wants to go to bonjoir brioche in an hour... Wonder how realistic It is on a Sunday. Don't want to wait in line for 2 hours.
If you go later towards closing its quite easy.

Edit: Well, don't listen to me then you goddamn yeti! I hope you melted to death waiting in line! >=[

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Don't eat at New Ho King, that's been the word for at least 20 years. NHK is for the 905ers. Found out my cousin was at a place across the street when it happened.

Nah, NHK is for UofTers at like 2am. Although you always get delivery because the place was always sketch as all hell at that hour.

dluu13

Nah, NHK is for UofTers at like 2am. Although you always get delivery because the place was always sketch as all hell at that hour.

I've passed by so many times before but I've never gone inside. Is it good or do people go there because it's open late?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I've passed by so many times before but I've never gone inside. Is it good or do people go there because it's open late?

It's pretty awful, but it's cheap and they deliver super late

It was just the staple goto Chinese food delivery while I was at UofT

Kraftwerk

Seems like it's just rain in Toronto?

yeah, seems like just freezing rain.

GOOD AS LONG AS KURO FREEZES TO DEATH

ffixlateral1.jpg

dluu13

Hey guys, most of you have voted for the TO-GAF meetup day, but if you haven't yet, here's the TO-GAF meetup thread and here's the voting link.

Right now it's tied 13-13 between Friday and Saturday (19/20) and I don't think there's anybody that can make it on the following week but not the first week besides Sober.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, most of you have voted for the TO-GAF meetup day, but if you haven't yet, here's the TO-GAF meetup thread and here's the voting link.

Right now it's tied 13-13 between Friday and Saturday (19/20) and I don't think there's anybody that can make it on the following week but not the first week besides Sober.
D'oh! I keep forgetting about this. Voting now.
Edit: well...Friday led by one and I made it a tie again. :D

dluu13

Seeing how close it is, I think it is appropriate to ask now:
What is your guys' preferred method for a tie breaker? I could flip a coin but that's boring.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I would turn down the thermostat... if I had one
My uncle stayed at my place a few days when his electricity went out a few years back. Comes and turns down the temperature. I told him to fucking turn it back up or I'd break his fingers.

Who goes into someone else's house and turns down the heat during the winter?!

Renewed

I don't like the heat in general, makes me feel uncomfortable. Of course cold would too but when people sitting next to me say they're cold, I don't feel it.

Pacbois

I still can't book megabus tickets for my mtl-toronto trip as the last date avaible booking date is march 14th. (I need to book for the 20/21st) Is that normal ? It's weird that you can't book a month and a half in advance, right ?

Kraftwerk

Heading to the meeting for the potential job. It's so warM that by the time I arrive I'll be soaked in sweat and get instantly rejected.

THANKS KURO

dluu13

I still can't book megabus tickets for my mtl-toronto trip as the last date avaible booking date is march 14th. (I need to book for the 20/21st) Is that normal ? It's weird that you can't book a month and a half in advance, right ?

I just took a look and my calendar on their site looks like yours. March 20/21 is also grayed out for me. It's like that for any origin/destination pair I have tried so far. Will it be a big problem to try again in a week?

dluu13

No problem with you not having a driver's license?

Congratulations! One of my friends also recently got a job which requires him to drive. He has a license but no car but his company will pay for zipcar and such.

But for now, most of his work is downtown so he can mostly take transit around.

Top Bottom