• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toryuken | Fighting game tournament | May 19-20

h3ro

Ii4Zu.jpg

<3

I wonder how many people are going to rage when they find out they can't register to EVO since it will be booked soon and the FGC loves to register late.

I was looking into this a bit last week, and it seems kind of messed up. Since the spectators count towards the overall capacity too, there's a very real chance that people that want to come to Evo to play in tournaments will be denied because someone else just want to watch. I can't think of any good alternatives to make that not happen and still be fair, but at the same time, if and when that does happen, it's gonna be so messed up.

"Ay yo, what? I can't come to play because someone else wanted to watch?"

I'm interested in seeing the competitor/spectator breakdown for the event.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I was looking into this a bit last week, and it seems kind of messed up. Since the spectators count towards the overall capacity too, there's a very real chance that people that want to come to Evo to play in tournaments will be denied because someone else just want to watch. I can't think of any good alternatives to make that not happen and still be fair, but at the same time, if and when that does happen, it's gonna be so messed up.

"Ay yo, what? I can't come to play because someone else wanted to watch?"

I'm interested in seeing the competitor/spectator breakdown for the event.
This is why I wanted them to keep the spectator venue fee at $50.

Top Bottom