• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Treehouse Live 9:30AM EST on 1/13 Nintendo Switch Games

l0Expk5SRltU7pE88.gif

Im gonna have so much fun playing this with my drunk buddies.

I need just the close-up.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Officially the first unwinnable Nintendo game for people with dislocated jaws.

purdobol

Ironically.
So far the only game that treehouse staff could not put down, beacuse they had genuine fun playing it was snipperclips.

This thing is total garbage.

Kurdel

Banned
That is where I believe the success with this game will be. A fun drinking game. See how they're making losers eat gross food? Imagine it with shots or something.

Yeah, this thing would actually be a hit at Amelie's rooftop party.

I also agree that this should have been a pack in.

Caelus

What the hell

Why can't they just scrap this game and pack-in a lite version of ARMS, this is so at odds with the initial reveal

People are lying to themselves if they think motion controlled mini-games are at all relevant to the current videogame market. This feels like a game that would have done mediocre sales even in the Wii's heyday in 2008. I'm bored out of my mind watching them play through this just once for each mini-game. Imagine after the 5th time through.

Most people just want to have some fun.

I don't know. Maybe try it

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Lot of people are missing the point of this. It's basically trying to turn the physical world into Warioware using vibration, audio, and rhythm cues. Regardless of how well it works, I have to give them props for originality.

deleted

Could be cool, I'll never buy it though. It's also hard to sell I guess.. This is truly a game for nobody. Maybe it's better that it's not a pack in, it would paint the Switch in an even weirder light.

The Snippincut (?) game should have been a pack-in. Instant coop, playable with up to 4 players and hilarious enough to just play it anywhere and have fun.

psyfi

Banned
This game looks really fun, but it seriously needs to be a pack-in.

also when are we getting all these other colors of joycons

Top Bottom