• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trigger Happy Havoc Dangan Ronpa: Early 2014 for US and Europe

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Danganronpa, or the English title being "Trigger Happy Havoc Dangan Ronpa" was confirmed for US release at NISA's Anime Expo panel today. Once more info is up, it'll be posted.

chrono01

ilq4uQLTz4zEe.gif

kewlmyc

I think I might need to call the hospital. Xillia 2, Dangan Ronpa, and Persona 5 news all in one day might be too much for me.

Necrovex

At first I was sad. Then I actually read the full name and OP. Now I am ecstatic that Donga is coming out! It's the Vita game right?

GamerJM

Banned
If Vita then I'm officially sold on a Vita.

If not Vita then PSP getting US support nine years into life cycle. Truly a ten year plan.

chrono01

I assume that it will be the Vita "Reload" versions of both 1 and 2. They haven't said either way, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

Either way, I will be picking this one up at launch. I already have a few Vita titles that I've been collecting [Persona 4 Golden, Muramasa, Senran Kagura: Shinovi VS, Virtue's Last Reward, etc.] for when I do eventually purchase a Vita, but Danganronpa will probably be the title that pushes me to purchase the handheld immediately [instead of waiting for a more substantial price-drop].

I'm so happy right now.

Edit - It seems when I was posting this, the handheld was revealed. Vita it is! :)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The article says it's the revamped version of the first title. Isn't Reload in Japan about both the chapters?

Vita version. Cool, wonder if it'll be dubbed. Knowing NISA, it will be. But I think I'll play through the fan translation for now, since I DID already pay for it.

So they gave it to NISA? Now that's interesting. I thought it was going to remain internal to Atlus.

Also, it's about time NISA got some really strong titles. After Tokitowa I think everyone was despairing
emot-v.gif

Aytrial

I know absolutely nothing about Danganronpa, I tend to buy anything published by NISA.

Anyone want to fill me in?

fek

That's cool, since it's NISA I think we can expect a nice LE.
On Demon Gaze, I hope they don't censor it.

Top Bottom