• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention Broke Gaf!

Want to watch Dragon Gate USA's "Open The Ultimate Gate" iPPV on March 30th from Miami?

UltimateGate.jpg

Well, you can now order it for $1.99!

Seriously....broke gaf....$1.99. Skip the dollar menu meal for one night and watch some good wrasslin.

http://www.wwnlive.com/event-dgusa-3-30-12.html

You have to create an account and log in, but the $1.99 option is live now.

Do this! I won't be because I'll be there but do this!

In their ever present defiance of logic, instead of just giving Brodus some full length matches and a mid card feud, perhaps with Swagger for the US title, they will take him off TV for a while, then give him a completely new (and lamer) gimmick.

Then release him.

He'll return as the Fartasaurus to partner up with Natalya, it's all about paying your dues with shitty gimmicks.

rvd2kewl

From @TNADixie:

TNA and Vince Russo have mutually parted ways as of this week. The separation is amicable and professional. We are glad for the opportunity to have worked together and wish each other nothing but good luck and success in the future.

He forgot one line:

Kofi: Shut up!

Seriously, that's all Kofi ever says to any heel he crosses paths with.

He mentions it in the next line, but that wouldn't enhance the joke.

Comparing Cena to Captain Hammer is an even better analogy than Superman and replacing the WHC strap with a vegan approved hemp version is a mindblowingly awesome idea.

Also:
When Ryder rolled up and caught Cena kissing Eve, why didn’t Cena just wave his hand in front of his face so that Zack couldn’t see him?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I thought THQ was dead? There aren't supposed to be any THQ games coming out next year. So I'd imagine it's probably some DLC announcement or some small XBLA/PSN/iOS whatever game if anything.

A couple more attempted murders by Kane, and they could go full $6 million man on Zack.

I can't wait to see what nonsensical medical equipment they can strap to him next week
Sounds like I should watch RAW after missing it last night, brb.

I've heard that if you hit play on Dark Side of the Moon when the opening title on last nights Raw starts then things line up in weird ways.

Then a ghost comes out of the TV and kills you in 3 days

Ryck

Went to Raw last night and afterward got to hang out/ have a beer with Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez ( as well as some Luchadors I can't recall the names of, his cousins). A friend of mine is good friends with him so I had a chance to meet them both. Both very cool down to earth guys and Ricardo has some stories man...

Derrick Bateman is the best thing about NXT, but he should never move up to the main roster because I prefer him to exist outside of WWE continuity while there are still wild funkasaurs on the loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom