• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Kind of a weird SD overall, in that most of it really didn't need to be live at all, but solid apart from the endless promos and reruns.

However, the ending was awesome. Great match and booking.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Every time I started to accept the level of wrestling out of the other wrestlers in the company, I get a match like that which reminds me how entertaining a wrestling match truly can be.

Kyoufu

This was the best Smackdown crowd ever. Best Smackdown match ever. Best booking ever. Best timing on the chris brown attention ever.

I'm covered in semen.

trunbuns

This was great. These two could really have a fued of shawn/bret proportions if they're given the opportunity and time.

Plus, whisper it quietly lest they hear, this actually feels like long term booking to that effect.

Look at how violent Johnny is. Teddy did the right thing by walking away. Totally kept his cool.

Fucking awesome match, too. The world needs more Punk/Bryan matches.

iBuzz7S

Banned
Punk has Jericho at WM. I say scrap everything and let Punk headline with Bryan, with both titles on the line.

Guess who wins and is undisputed champion once again?

Anth0ny

Why are they even acknowledging the Chris Brown thing on Twitter? He's a fucking woman beater and called Punk a steroid user with shrunken balls.

Ithil

Ok. At WM, Punk retains his title, Bryan loses his to Sheamus.

He is then drafted to RAW, and slowly starts a very long feud with Punk for the WWE title, perhaps slow burning all the way to next year's WM.

I can dream.

I don't know whether this was asked: which company had the best PPV names: WCW (pre WWE take-over) or WWF (now WWE)?

ECW

Why are they even acknowledging the Chris Brown thing on Twitter? He's a fucking woman beater and called Punk a steroid user with shrunken balls.

Because Punk has, yet again, gotten people other than wrestling fans to talk about the WWE.

Or it's just some kind of ploy for ratings.

Bad thing is all the commercial breaks during the main is gonna bring down the rating to make it look worse on paper. Plus, this show was poorly hyped as being live tonight. It was only mentioned like once in passing on Raw.

posted?

qBBA9.jpg

Lunchbox

Banned
“@Symbolic_1: Didnt CM Punk start wit @chrisbrown first tho?” : they need ratings bruh! I'm generous!

previous comment -

Since y'all reading my tweets make sure you go buy turn up the music on iTunes!!!

lol he needs this as much as wwe needs him, two desperate for attention fucks together as one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom