• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

that was actually a pretty good last part of Smackdown

NWA fans..after jumping the shark last night there's still today's show to do more damage live

Lingitiz

20120219_match_preview_taker_hhh.jpg

How old is that HHH body shot?

I guess they just took the head of current HHH and slapped it on a promo shot from the early 00's.

I don't even think HHH has been that cut his entire career.

Really loving the product now, like an even bigger mark than I was last year. The Royal Rumble really soured me on WWE and I almost took a hiatus after Sheamus won but man these past few weeks have been incredible.

Kyoufu

Really loving the product now, like an even bigger mark than I was last year. The Royal Rumble really soured me on WWE and I almost took a hiatus after Sheamus won but man these past few weeks have been incredible.

The reason to watch STILL remains CM Punk.

Punk vs Jericho should be awesome. Wrestlemania redeemed I'm sure.

antonz

Oh Sheik never change

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
@CMPunk amen you said it perfectly. fuck the chris brown he a piece of garbage no good motherfucker

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
the chris brown bad talk the cm punk i come to his house and beat the fuck out of him. he no good motherfucker

sajj316

Amazing match yet again by Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Like Savage and Steamboat, they can bring the house down if given a chance at a Mania match. Everything was there. The ring psychology, pacing, high risk spots, working a part of the anatomy ... just brilliant. I hope everyone in the back was watching this match, including Vince. I had flashbacks of Perfect vs Hart ...

Ithil

Between Shaq, Rock/Cena, and this Chris Brown business, WWE ought to be getting quite a lot of publicity for WM this year.

That Mick Foley charity thing to win a trip to Mania sounds awesome. Thinking about chipping in $10 to buy 5 tickets to try and win the trip.

So the irrelevant lame cm punk is trending wow! And all "his supporters" aka Chris haters... Ummm how come they all white doe ? Like foreal?

Between the twitter responses and the stans in the Chris Brown/Rihanna thread, how can Punk fans even begin to compare with this level of wit and eloquence?

So the irrelevant lame cm punk is trending wow! And all "his supporters" aka Chris haters... Ummm how come they all white doe ? Like foreal?

Between the twitter responses and the stans in the Chris Brown/Rihanna thread, how can Punk fans even begin to compare with this level of wit and eloquence?

Is there a translator for that?

Ithil

Just wait til the news filters down to the redneck WWE fans. It's gonna get messy.

Grammatically messy.

im a bit behind but why does chris brown have beef with cmpunk?

A few nights ago, Punk tweeted something about how "curbstomping" Chris Brown would make a nice WrestleMania moment and wondered how Brown would fare with someone who can actually defend themself. Brown fired back with something about how Punk needs to lay off the steroids.

And it goes from there.

im a bit behind but why does chris brown have beef with cmpunk?
CM Punk tweeted about Chris Brown during the Grammys, making a comment about how he beats women, Brown responded sometime later claiming Punk uses steroids, and then Punk made the video challenging Brown to a fight.

It's all kind've sad on both parts.

Cagey

Banned
Amazing match yet again by Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Like Savage and Steamboat, they can bring the house down if given a chance at a Mania match. Everything was there. The ring psychology, pacing, high risk spots, working a part of the anatomy ... just brilliant. I hope everyone in the back was watching this match, including Vince. I had flashbacks of Perfect vs Hart ...

At one point, they had a good sequence of moves then stood up for a standoff moment and the crowd gave them a standing ovation. A WWE crowd. A Smackdown crowd. Standing O for excellent wrestling.

IT AIN'T DEAD YET!

CM Punk tweeted about Chris Brown during the Grammys, making a comment about how he beats women, Brown responded sometime later claiming Punk uses steroids, and then Punk made the video challenging Brown to a fight.

It's all kind've sad on both parts.

Vince McMahon disagrees with you

RBH

Despite Shaquille O’Neal’s claim that he will compete at WrestleMania XXVIII in Miami, WWE officials have informed WWE.com that the 15-time NBA All-Star is not scheduled to appear on the card.

The professional basketball legend made waves this past weekend when he reportedly told celebrity news site HollywoodLife.com that he will wrestle on April 1. During his storied basketball career, O’Neal amassed four championship rings, the most recent of which came in 2006, when he started as center for the Miami Heat.

A longtime member of the WWE Universe, O’Neal has appeared in the ring before. As guest host of the July 27, 2009, edition of Raw, the seven-footer inserted himself into that evening’s tag team main event of Chris Jericho and Big Show vs. Cryme Tyme. After the bout’s conclusion, Show confronted O’Neal, leading to a memorable confrontation between The World’s Largest Athlete and the self-proclaimed “Big Aristotle,” which ended with Big Show’s unceremonious dismissal from the ring.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/28/shaq-has-wrestlemania-plans

cacophony

WWE Champion CM Punk reportedly called a fan following tonight's WWE SuperSmackDown event to thank him for his support. The fan, Daniel Irizarry told WNS the following:

"So yeah i posted a shit load of comments on his twitvid page & on his facebook & I ended up sending my number via comment & an unknown number called me & i picked up the phone & asked me "Hay is this Daniel?" I was like "who is this?" he said "This is CM Punk... hay man i've seen your comments & bro i appreciate the love but your spamming the comments but i heard you were straight edge from your comment & just keep it real man, this bull shit is gonna blow over & trust me Chris (he didn't say last name Jericho or Brown but i'm assuming Brown) is gonna remember this wrestler for a long time, but man i gotta go, keep it safe & God Bless Ya Man" not exactly what he said but roughtly what he said."

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/23108/CM-Punk-Calls-Fan-Following-SuperSmackDown/

Kaladin

Ok, these GMs that keep re-starting the match is a stupid angle on Smackdown. Are they going to re-start a match every time a heel does something that a heel does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom