• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: ‘Look at My African-American Over Here’

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Video at link: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...ican-american-over-here.html?via=twitter_page

During a Friday campaign rally in Redding, California, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump illustrated his "tremendous" support from black voters by pointing to a black man in the crowd, exclaiming, "Look at my African-American over here!" The real-estate mogul used the unnamed black male to relay a story about how the media allegedly mistook his black supporter "cold-clocking" a protester in a Ku Klux Klan-like hood to be a Trump anti-protester. "We had a case where we had an African-American guy who is a fan of mine, great fan, great guy," he said before pointing. "Look at my African-American over here. Are you the greatest?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM&feature=youtu.be&t=41s

iavi

"Tremendous support" lol

Watching this ship fall apart at the seams as it floats into the GE has been the best.

uiGlO3d.gif

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Not any better than using the victims of the cop on black shootings for photo ops like Hillary did, then dropping them when it was convenient.

These people are nothing but trash

Kathian

Banned
Meh. 'My' can mean 'my friend' which is the context here. But keep on firing at the wrong targets. Clinton showed what needs to be done - take him front and centre - not this pathetic skirmishing 'oh no' nonsense.

Slayven

Meh. 'My' can mean 'my friend' which is the context here. But keep on firing at the wrong targets. Clinton showed what needs to be done - take him front and centre - not this pathetic skirmishing 'oh no' nonsense.

You can't be serious

Mizerman

*Raises left eyebrow*

Look at my African-American? How does this guy get away with this over and over?

"I hear the kids saying 'My Nigga' all the time. Is that cool? I hear that's cool."
"Uh, Mr. Trump, I really think you should avoid saying that."
"Nah, the kids are all saying it, I hear it all the time, on the rap stations, you know, nigga this, nigga that. It's fabulous."
"Please, Mr. Trump. Say African-American."
"Are you sure? Because I want people to know how much the blacks love me."
"Yes. Please, for the love of god, say African-American."
"All right, all right, calm down. I'll say African-American."

Serick

Married Member
He sounds like a slave owner. How can he talk like that and no one picks up on it?

Look at my African American! And he's sitting there behaving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom