• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump “I hate everyone in the White House!” (Vanity Fair)

Gutek

Pence going to the others and telling them their deregulation agenda won't be impeded at all by booting Trump would easily accelerate this too, IMO. No honor among thieves and all.

He'd get to be President?

Nah, Pence is the ultimate lapdog. He’d love to suck on Trump’s butthole.

Kittygirl

He never wanted to win the presidency, and so now has no idea what to do. He just wanted to posture, look tough, and not be Black.

Floundering.

GodofWine

I mean he's always looked terrible but is it me or is the 'Presidential Ageing' process already kicking in with the Cheeto-in-Chief? !

He's an old man who tans and dies his hair. Any hiccups in this process and he ages 10 years in 1 month.

DeviantBoi

Carson + Mulvaney as well, maybe even Mnuchin. It's way more feasible if he (or plans to) orders something crazy like a first strike.

Mnuchin supposedly has that agreement with Tillerson and Mattis to resign if any of them is booted by Trump, so, yeah, he'd probably go along.

Reading that quote makes me think of a really young child throwing a tantrum, a child with the power to transform the world into a radioactive hellscape.

God damn America, my home sweet home.

jelly

I do wonder if one reason why Trump isn't gone yet is because the rest are dirty or complicit in some way, maybe even Trump made sure for loyalty so if they burn Trump, he takes them down with them.

MarionCB

It won't be the 25th Amendment that gets Trump; the sole criterion for being in his cabinet is personal loyalty to Dear Leader. Also, most of his cabinet isn't fit for their positions either, and they know it. The few that are relatively competent and who might vaguely do something are being pushed out, like Tillerson.

Sephzilla

Like I've said in the past, there's a part of me that thinks the Republicans forgot they can have their cake and eat it too. They can boot him out and still have control of the country.

noquarter

Trump likely doesn't know about any amendment past the second.
I bet he has an idea about the fifth. Probably being asking people to quiz him on it, just in case he ever has to testify.

Just quit,

We can't possibly think less of you.

Every time I've said that about him he has found a way to make me dislike him even more. That is a challenge he seems likely to take you up on and show just how stupid, bigoted and all around shitty he can be.

I mean he's always looked terrible but is it me or is the 'Presidential Ageing' process already kicking in with the Cheeto-in-Chief?

donald-trump-white-house.jpg

SAD!
That picture...the first and the current president side-by-side like that.

Shoeless

I really hope it doesn't happen, but if America were to launch a nuclear weapon at another country, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Trump administration went down in history for it. Trump simply doesn't care about global politics, only economics, and even then, only some bizarro, 1980s version of economics where coal, oil and military sales are the answer.

Azuran

Banned
Trump having a complete mental breakdown and ending in an institution for the rest of his miserable life would be the best outcome.

Eusis

Like I've said in the past, there's a part of me that thinks the Republicans forgot they can have their cake and eat it too. They can boot him out and still have control of the country.
They're worried about losing his base. They'd have probably done it straight away if he had little REAL support among their voters and just begrudgingly voted him in as the Republican candidate, rather than actively and eagerly slurping up his shit.

For the sake of the world they might have to just surrender that base.

Big One

Banned
Trump needs to resign while he can. His days are numbered for impeachment in the first place. He isn't fit for office, and he clearly doesn't want to put in the work for it.

Bullshit. This job takes nothing off him, because he gives it nothing. He is constantly winging it! He’s off every weekend, relaxing at Trump Golf Clubs.

I think this is partially true. With many presidents the weight of the office and sheer amount of responsibility places a huge amount of stress on them. Trump doesn’t really give a shit, difficult presidential decisions don’t keep him up at night.

But his approval rating and petty grievances sure do. His fued with Tillerson alone probably has him more stressed out and addled than a lot of other presidents have been.

Gutek

They're worried about losing his base. They'd have probably done it straight away if he had little REAL support among their voters and just begrudgingly voted him in as the Republican candidate, rather than actively and eagerly slurping up his shit.

Reap what you sow, motherfuckers. You created this base.

Lombax

Banned
Reading that quote makes me think of a really young child throwing a tantrum, a child with the power to transform the world into a radioactive hellscape.

God damn America, my home sweet home.

He has the mentality of a child, so this is of no surprise. He grew up a spoiled brat, he was handed a fortune lost it, and learned there were 0 consequences of doing that.
He ran a business into the ground SIX times and filed for bankruptcy every time.
On top of all that he is a bully with no self confidence, and a fucking coward.

Dude is used to getting what he wants regardless of poor performance.

I think that's why the Moore win spooked him so much. If the establishment can get a candidate through in Alabama, then he's pretty fucked and is much less of a threat to the GOP.

Hermii

I remember hearing a story from a guy who was in charge of launching the missiles. He said that there’s little stopping the president from doing it if he really wanted to.

If there is already missiles on the way towards the US, the president can do whatever he wants without approval from anyone.

I dont know how it is if the situation is less time critical.

night814

Shades of Fuhrer in the Bunker mentality about Trump right now. He sees everything in terms of himself against the world and feeling under attack. Someone so deeply sociopathic is a national security threat and needs to be removed from the WH ASAP.

It definitely seems that way, he's a man on an island right now.

Mueller can't strike soon enough.

G0523

He's like a child throwing a tantrum. How pathetic.

giphy.gif

I wish he'd just admit defeat already. But he won't be satisfied until everyone is gone and he's the only one left.

I do wonder what a post-Trump world will look like. He'll likely still be tweeting like crazy. Blaming everyone else for everything that's going wrong and how everything is "unfair" to him.

shaowebb

I'm surprised that in 10 months he hadn't already started world war 3. Dude pisses on everyone that he doesn't see in his mirror.

linkboy

i hope he fucking suffers

i fucking hope he is hating his life

i hope he gets an impassible kidney stone

Screw the impassible kidney stone, I want him to die penniless and alone, knowing the fact that the vast majority of the country hates him.

I want the image he spent his entire adult life creating destroyed.

AColdDay

I fully believe Trump didn't want to win. I believe he wanted to lose in close fashion, claim that he was robbed and channel the outrage into profits for his brand.

When he won, he has to posture like this was his plan all along and keep going despite the fact he would much rather be golfing and talking trash about democrats on Twitter.

Mathieran

Banned
As much as we'd all like to see his job he didn't want and never should have run for be his end, I won't be even remotely happy if it doesn't end with him in a cell.

Yep, I don't want him to die. I want him disgraced, broken, and penniless. If he dies he first his supporters will learn nothing.

Buckle

He doesn't think he's getting enough done?

He's already damaged America enough that its probably going to take decades to come back from, can't he be happy with that?

Soo ..
he doesn't want to president.
democrats don't want him to president.
and even republicans don't want him as president.

Why is Trump still the president?

Top Bottom