• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump 'Exhausted' (from winning) bows out of Saudi speaking engagement, lacks stamina

Galava

That+s+where+this+comes+in+handy+_f523d0605dc8a1cf2a3615dc985df10e.png

So has it been made clear what Ivanka's position/title is it are we just paying her because little donnie loves nepotism. At least I assume we (the tax payers) are paying her. She's filling in for him.

It doesn't really matter to be honest. Her compensation is pretty much the last thing we should be concerned about on his list of unnecessary expenditures.

Donos

XMhhVDS.gif

I have the best stamina! The greatest stamina! It's been verified!

Totally not resting his eyes....

lol watch closesly at Melania, she looks like she is doing the "i'm awake and agreeing" nod, you make when you are already drifting away (insert yoshida nod.gif), seems there is then something happening infront because she raises her head the same time as trump. Maybe something loud.

Lo-Volt

Donald Trump doesn't sleep well, and when he does, he's haunted by nightmares of Vladimir Putin whispering "pee pee". And then he tweets whenever he wants. He has an awful diet (not like, "oh I'm dieting but I can't always maintain the momentum" but like "I'm not even trying"), he doesn't exercise, he's worked in high-pressure fields throughout his career, and he's on a long, grueling itinerary through multiple timezones. Is he going to give up the nuclear codes when he talks in his sleep next?

Just pack it up and go home. Or never. Never come home. Go somewhere else and stay. Buy a dacha.

Koomaster

He shouldn't have let his finite energy be drained by that orb. Not sure what he was thinking but that was a rookie move right there.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Damn I wonder if he's okay? Maybe he's sick? Some disease? brb I'm gonna make a 10 minute Youtube video over examining every movement and mannerism of Trump and share it on Facebook.

Iksenpets

Banned
He has to save up that energy in his human battery by not exercising and skipping meetings. Only Trump's bold new understanding of human physiology can truly deliver for the American people.

Damn I wonder if he's okay? Maybe he's sick? Some disease? brb I'm gonna make a 10 minute Youtube video over examining every movement and mannerism of Trump and share it on Facebook.

Clearly pneumonia. He shouldn't be fit for office also his husba-wife cheated on he-him and therefore he's incapable of being competent???!!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
He reportedly tried to use his negotiating skills to get it down to 5.
Then got it bumped up to a 14 day stay and a month long internship.

The best negotiator.

lol watch closesly at Melania, she looks like she is doing the "i'm awake and agreeing" nod, you make when you are already drifting away (insert yoshida nod.gif), seems there is then something happening infront because she raises her head the same time as trump. Maybe something loud.
You think she might be Weekend at Bernies'ing him?

There was a CNN gif this morning after he met the Israeli president. On my phone so I can't get it unfortunately but he looked seriously tired. It's rather concerning to see. His health appears to be rapidly falling apart.

morality low. everything is law

retiirement is always a solution.

quit, go play golf, enjoy the last years of your life

why stay on doing a job you are not qualified for and that you are not enjoying?

retire, quit

Zolo

why stay on doing a job you are not qualified for and that you are not enjoying?

retire, quit

If he's guilty (which he is), being president is the safest place to be unless Pence gives him and his family a pardon.

Condom

retire, quit

He's crazy, there is no reason for him to be president at this stage in his life.

Its not the fact that the dumbshit is exhausted that bothers me, although that is hilarious enough when you consider his past jabs at other people.

Its the fact that he sent in his fucking daughter to a forum about combating terrorism in youth today.

At least find someone who knows what the fuck they are doing. Its bad enough having one clueless dipshit making decisions. We dont need 2.

I feel like for E3 we now need a Gaf Special gif of Yoshida doing his sleeping nod, while Trump is behind him...

jelly

Its not the fact that the dumbshit is exhausted that bothers me, although that is hilarious enough when you consider his past jabs at other people.

Its the fact that he sent in his fucking daughter to a forum about combating terrorism in youth today.

At least find someone who knows what the fuck they are doing. Its bad enough having one clueless dipshit making decisions. We dont need 2.

She isn't there for that, so can we get a Trump hotel here....

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Whoever stayed at the White House must be enjoying their time like it's the only vacation they'll get this year.

Iksenpets

Banned
There's some relatively credible analysis that suggests he's in the early stages of either Alzheimer's (which his father suffered from) or dementia.

I feel like a really shitty person for how much I believe this. Armchair diagnosing people, let alone strangers, is not cool, but it really, really adds up.

Top Bottom