• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump 'Exhausted' (from winning) bows out of Saudi speaking engagement, lacks stamina

I feel like a really shitty person for how much I believe this. Armchair diagnosing people, let alone strangers, is not cool, but it really, really adds up.

I'm not keen on doing it myself, as I have zero training in that type of thing. But there are people that do this for a living that are breaking it down with legitimate clues to support it (i.e. the fear of stairs, which could be due to balance issues that come with Alzheimer's).

Honestly, when you see his conduct in public, it makes a fair amount of sense.

Mahonay

Banned
Steve Bannon headed back early, even he couldn't take any more of it.
9zUV3GX.gif

Iksenpets

Banned
I'm not keen on doing it myself, as I have zero training in that type of thing. But there are people that do this for a living that are breaking it down with legitimate clues to support it (i.e. the fear of stairs, which could be due to balance issues that come with Alzheimer's).

Honestly, when you see his conduct in public, it makes a fair amount of sense.

I would also point out that a lot of his weirdest mannerisms seem to have only arisen in the past decade or so. Go back and watch older footage of him and it's crazy how much more lucidly he speaks. Like, he's always been a buffoon, but the complete inability to string together coherent thoughts and grammatical sentences seems new.

It's real. The doctor is extremely suspect though, obviously.

trump-doctor.jpg

Dr. Bornstein is still my favorite character of the Trump saga. Someone once pointed out that Trump seems to have no criteria for selecting his doctor and lawyer other than that they be Jewish, which really explains a lot.

Arttemis

Lol, standing next to Bibi, Trump denies news reports that were never made.

"I never said the word 'Isreal', that's another false report."

News never claimed he did... He just passed along classified intel that came from Isreal.

I would also point out that a lot of his weirdest mannerisms seem to have only arisen in the past decade or so. Go back and watch older footage of him and it's crazy how much more lucidly he speaks. Like, he's always been a buffoon, but the complete inability to string together coherent thoughts and grammatical sentences seems new.

Yeah, that's something the experts have noted as well. Ironically, Scott Adams was praising Trump for appealing to the masses using his 4th grade vocabulary, but it may actually be caused by a mental health condition.

i've learned one thing from this administration

when someone says "believe me" -you shouldn't believe them (not that I ever believed him to begin with)

Ploid 3.0

Embarrassing 4 years ahead.

What a way to learn a lesson. We have to vote twice as hard to be sure the saner candidate prevail. Grab 30 people that you feel wouldn't have voted and hope they have a stable mind. I wasn't a fan of Hillary, but come on, you give me a choice between chewing nails and eating a week old sandwich I'm not going to say, "I'm a vegetarian so I guess I have to jack up my mouth on this one."

This whole women shouldn't lead, I hate these groups of people, I always vote Republican, I'm willing to look past all of his faults for a chance at coal coming back, etc etc. really gave Trump, a snowball in hell, a sliver of a chance. He should have had 0.0133 chance! People that picked him around me are just quiet on it now. While it feels good to watch them squirm every time something else pops up (at least they are coming to their senses and see the error in their ways), it really sucks that this bright side comes with so much bad, too much bad.

"Healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency"

Why would anyone say this? It's like North Korea levels of delusional propaganda. Why stop there? Take it further and lavish him with more praises. Say he single-handedly doubled his company's worth because he had the endurance to pull an all-nighter. State that his biological battery levels have been so well preserved that he is expected to live for 150 years. Claim he has the best, most perfect genes; the entire human species can be wiped out now except for him and Melania and he can be the progenitor of an entirely new and flawless human species 2.0. Tell us his body secretes the cure for cancer itself.

Top Bottom