• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump 'Exhausted' (from winning) bows out of Saudi speaking engagement, lacks stamina

Every time
independence-day.jpg

Instead of "aliens" it should be "Trump"

Tovarisc

https://twitter.com/raggapegs/status/866599179958833152

I don't think she wants to hold your hand Donald. I wonder if she knows he is only doing it for show and wasn't having any of it.

How many years ago she stopped giving single fuck about what easyD wants her to do and does bare minimum to maintain appearances when out in public? Her shoving his hand away like that is huge tell about their relationship.

Just like how he embraces Ivanka tells a lot about relationship between easyD and Ivanka.

Steejee

Sometimes I wonder if Melania will turn on Trump and testify against this mofo one day.

If she can work out how to get paid in the process, no doubt she will. I'd have to assume they have a pre-nup that limits how much money she can get in a divorce and she can't get out right now without losing her lifestyle.

Welp she did marry for money so..

♫♫A French maid, foreign chef
A big house, with king size bed
You had enough, you ship 'em out
The dollars up, down, you better buy the pound
The claim is on you
The sights are on me
So what do you do, that's guaranteed
Hey little girl
You break the laws
You hustle, you deal, you steal from us all
Come on come on, lovin' for the money
Come on come on, listen to the Moneytalk
Come on come on, lovin' for the money
Come on come on, listen to the Moneytalk♫♫

-God damn, AC/DC knew it was coming.

Makonero

You guys realize this is a lie, right? They're more afraid Trump will go off-script and insult someone. They were never going to allow him to make a big speech in a Muslim country.

Poppy

maybe if we all got together and made a card and got him a mcdonalds giftcard and a cake and we were like seriously its alright don we dont think less of you for quitting, he would just go away

or maybe he will just seethe with rage and misery until his heart stops, idk his choice

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
When does Trump replace Pence with Ivanka as VP so she's first in the line of succession?

jelly

Maybe she has a tape of something he did. From all the things we know of Trump he really wouldn't stand for that disrespect, I think she has some dirt on him.

It's even better before that gif moment because he looks what the Israel guy is doing with his wife and copies.

cakely

So the obese 70-year old man that eats steak and two scoops of ice cream for dessert has low stamina. Who would have guessed?

IMAX theater levels of projection from 45, again.

ShutEye

The orange traitor looked half dead in that video with Netanyahu. He might drop dead before any of the other thousand scenarios occurs where he's forced out

KingV

How many years ago she stopped giving single fuck about what easyD wants her to do and does bare minimum to maintain appearances when out in public? Her shoving his hand away like that is huge tell about their relationship.

Just like how he embraces Ivanka tells a lot about relationship between easyD and Ivanka.

She must be passed a milestone date in the prenup.

Top Bottom