• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: "I never mentioned the word or name Israel"

Zolo

Video: https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/866677358417256449

i6KBLp3.png

Hallie Jackson‏Verified account
@HallieJackson

The president stops press pool from leaving room to emphasize he never said word "Israel" (clear reference to Oval Office mtg w/Russians)

Maggie Haberman‏Verified account
@maggieNYT

"They're all saying I did, so you have another story wrong. Never mentioned the word Israel."- POTUS, per pooler @carolelee

CNN report: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/trump-israel-russia-intelligence/index.html
The accusations, however, never suggested that Trump told his Russian visitors that the information came from Israel. Instead, the information Trump revealed is thought to have been so specific that its origin was clear.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Flawless argument. Checkmate libtards.

Yes, because the only possible way to give out information that was shared by Israel is to mention them by name.

That is one strong defense there, Lou.

Ithil

"They're all saying I did,

No one said he did, by the way. In fact they specifically said he didn't name the source, but that he named the city and that it was easy to figure out who the source was from that.

release the record of the meeting

"IsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelLargehandsIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelSendnewinstructionsIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsraelIsrael"

Zolo

Thinking back on it, wasn't the defense his administration used that he revealed no sources or methods? Maybe he forgot that was just supposed to be their cover/defense.

kess

It's like he has a burning compulsion to bullshit. Like, he's like that annoying guy at work who constantly farts or burps just to get people's attention.

ICO_SotC

The whole video of this exchange is worth a watch.

Remember when Trump walked away from the podium without taking the executive orders, and Pence had this whole "Oh dear god, where are you going? Don't make me have to chase you." look? That's Netanyahu right here.

"Guys I didn't tell the Russians that the highly secret source was a Mossad asset. I seriously did not that tell them that. I repeat; I did not tell Russia that the guy was recruited by Israel.

That orange asshole in the White House is completely incompetent.

Don't get mad at me Republicans, I never said the word "Trump". Never even mentioned it.

Karl2177

By saying that he didn't mention Israel, he's confirming that it was Israeli ​intel. How dumb does this rabbit hole go?

Top Bottom