• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: IN AMERICA WE DON'T WORSHIP GOVERNMENT - WE WORSHIP GOD!

WriterGK

So basically saying he sees himself as GOD? Just like at the Eiffel tower has millions of tourists every year but he thinks people were there to see him :')

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Remember when people were talking about him only pretending to be religious to win the election...

Good times, good times.

Wow, you actually believe him.

frontovik

Banned
The US has always done a shitty job being a secular country, what with the whole "in God we trust" bullshit and the hand-in-the-Bible presidential oath.

It's exactly like how the electoral college system makes it a faux-democracy at best.

A country of facades.

That's how I feel about the US's approach towards secularity as well.

A hypocritical nation.

AzerPhire

Yea something big must be coming as he has been steadily appealing to all the hardcsore segments of his base in the past 24-48 hours so he probably feels if he whips them up into a fever they will have his back.

RRockman

Banned
These are some dark times to be a legitimate Christian. Having fools like this so called president and that racist lady walking around besmurching us is rage inducing.

Ms.Galaxy

Has Trump ever been to church in his entire life?

At least once.

C2tJVnkUoAMTxGa.jpg

He fell asleep during prayer.

DarkKyo

That's a nightmarish comment.

I'm not American, but isn't Pence supposed to be the fundamentalist one?

Trump doesn't need to be religious to say stuff like this, he knows how stupid and easily manipulated his supporters are. Probably gets a boner whenever he throws a little red meat like this to his dogs.

DrSlek

I thought he described his relationship with God as being about getting a great deal on an island or something like that.

Imagine for one moment, President Obama doing or saying any of the things this stupid orange disgraceful shit does and says. Can you imagine how insane that would be?

Obama is a fucking god compared to this pathetic moldy pumpkin fuck.

ZehDon

Gold Member
I mean dude is going through prayer jerk off circles and now he's tweeting this shit.

I guess he could still be playing some game to fool people, but his actions paint a different picture.
What actions are you referring to? Literally everything he says and does reinforces the obviousness of the truth: America elected their first Atheist president, who worships himself and does not give one fuck about others.

Top Bottom