• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Is A White Savior Sent By God To Save America

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm not religious, but there's actually a good argument with sound reasoning that Trump is the Antichrist. It's so obvious he's outright evil and vile to anyone that is his base. The Bible states that the antichrist will deceive Christians the most. Maybe there's some mad truth to that afterall.

I don't get the sense Trump is evil at all. Trump is pretty dumb, Trump is very egomaniacal, and that's about it. Trump only cares about being recognised, his celebrity, and being liked.

He just wants to be popular and recognised around the world, sorry, but I'm not getting any evil vibes from him, just intense stupidity and ego.

Rayis

I cannot fathom the cognitive dissonance necessary to be both highly religious and extremely racist at the same time. But sure, it's the liberals who are the biggest sinners.

FStubbs

The religion is white supremacy.

The thing is, this guy is just saying what many if not most Republicans believe but just won't say outside of their safe spaces. They get guys like him to say it so they can sit back and chuckle and say "I wouldn't say that."

And yes, the religion was always white supremacy. That's why you had white "Christians" burning down churches.

I cannot fathom the cognitive dissonance necessary to be both highly religious and extremely racist at the same time. But sure, it's the liberals who are the biggest sinners.

Once again, the religion is white supremacy. It all stems from that. You believe you have a divine right to own people, treat them any kind of way, and kill them if need be.

I don't get the sense Trump is evil at all. Trump is pretty dumb, Trump is very egomaniacal, and that's about it. Trump only cares about being recognised, his celebrity, and being liked.

He just wants to be popular and recognised around the world, sorry, but I'm not getting any evil vibes from him, just intense stupidity and ego.

Tell that to the Central Park 5.

Aiii

So not worth it
Tell that to the Central Park 5.

Trump realized early that the way to power was pandering to the white (secretly and not so secretly) racist crowd. His whole campaign was racism, patriotism, and sexism (mostly directed against Hillary, of course) and it worked like a charm.

I firmly believe that if the populist view was liberal extremism, he'd be the most left wing motherfucker on the planet, instead.

PKrockin

He revealed in a tongue in cheek video, released on March 5, 2012, his belief that liberal women should not only lack the right to hold political office, but also cites the Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution as a mistake, and expresses his view that most liberal women lack the ability to handle any form of political power.[15]
"tongue in cheek"

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, bro. Don't think we don't know you wrap your disgusting beliefs in irony to test out your audience's receptiveness to them.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Trump realized early that the way to power was pandering to the white (secretly and not so secretly) racist crowd. His whole campaign was racism, patriotism, and sexism (mostly directed against Hillary, of course) and it worked like a charm.

I firmly believe that if the populist view was liberal extremism, he'd be the most left wing motherfucker on the planet, instead.

I don't think he's that shrwed and calculating. I think he's just a white privilege rich man who kinda does believe minorities are less meritous and get what they deserve.

He's not pandering to the low level idiots. He's one of the low level idiots himself, who bullied his way into the system because he's rich.

These people have lost their mind, I just don't understand how it can get this bad just holy shit. The sooner Trump and the Republicans are out of power the better.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't think he's that shrwed and calculating. I think he's just a white privilege rich man who kinda does believe minorities are less meritous and get what they deserve.

He's not pandering to the low level idiots. He's one of the low level idiots himself, who bullied his way into the system because he's rich.

You should seek out the documentary on Netflix about Roger Stone (called Get Me Roger Stone), a long-time friend of Trump and heavily involved in forming his campaign. It's quite telling about how Trump's campaign operated.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
You should seek out the documentary on Netflix about Roger Stone (called Get Me Roger Stone), a long-time friend of Trump and heavily involved in forming his campaign. It's quite telling about how Trump's campaign operated.
I did watch it, and it was illuminating and fascinating, so I do take your point!

But I don't see Trump himself as an actor playing a role. Trump was himself, and the shrewder people around him encouraged certain behaviors of his because they thought it would hook into the sentiments of those on the right wing fringe.

Garlador

Trump once withheld life-saving medical support from a family member because the boy's father upset him once.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/trump-files-donald-sick-infant-medical-care

He's a monster.

royalan

ITT: People realize that the popular "Uncle Ruckus" character from The Boondocks was not an idea invented wholecloth in Aaron McGruder's mind, but is a rather smart examination of a particular type of self-hating, white supremacist Black person that actually does exist.

Slavery really did a number on us.

So you believe that he's not evil, he's just... intentionally manipulating the worst people the country has to offer in order to push through an agenda of hatred, division, and fear?

Aiii

So not worth it
So you believe that he's not evil, he's just... intentionally manipulating the worst people the country has to offer in order to push through an agenda of hatred, division, and fear?

No, I think Trump only cares about being president, and his agenda is mostly pushed by the people surrounding him and backing him. I also think he is a classic populist that pandered to a certain crowd to get elected.

I don't think Trump's ego allows him to be either "good" or "evil." It's all about being famous, and "powerful" and having people call him "Mr. President" for the rest of his life.

royalan

No, I think Trump only cares about being president, and his agenda is mostly pushed by the people surrounding him and backing him. I also think he is a classic populist that pandered to a certain crowd to get elected.

This man publicly advocated for the deaths of 5 innocent black and hispanic men even AFTER they were exonerated by DNA evidence. AND TO THIS DAY refuses to consider them innocent.

Just stop. Trump is dumb, but he's also evil.

Erm... the "weak little ones" he was shoving his way through are significantly whiter than he is, not only in terms of literal hue but by any definition used among white supremacists that I've ever heard with regards to lineage.

Like, c'mon bruh, you aren't even good at being racist. Get your shit together.

Pikma

Banned
Guys come on, Trump is not evil, he just happens to do a lot of evil things because he's dumb🤷🏻

Aiii

So not worth it
This man publicly advocated for the deaths of 5 innocent black and hispanic men even AFTER they were exonerated by DNA evidence. AND TO THIS DAY refuses to consider them innocent.

Just stop. Trump is dumb, but he's also evil.

We seem to differ on what is considered "outright evil" as per the original comment I was commenting on. I should have made that clearer on my original replies, I suppose. But sure, lets leave it at that.

Guys come on, Trump is not evil, he just happens to do a lot of evil things because he's dumb🤷🏻

Yep, totally what I said.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
bruh

Pikma

Banned

Oh wait but I thought you said he was dumb 🤔

How can someone stupid and totally not evil do this? Are you really that naïve?

First of all, holy shit at those book covers. Shaking at my head at how people find it within themselves to sell themselves out. Echoing someone earlier in the thread, yeah, it's a sort of hustle, but I can't respect it. You're defending and standing up for people who actively hate you and in many cases want you gone from the country or actually dead.

Secondly, I love how childishly shoving aside the prime minister of Montenegro is what passes for "overcoming evil" these days.

Thirdly, I'd like to see some receipts on that liberalism is a "multi-trillion dollar industry" line from that one book...lol. The GDP of the entire planet is about 100 trillion dollars...so you're telling me that the mighty industry of "liberalism" accounts for 2 percent of all money made on all of Earth. Really would love to see the spin on that.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh wait but I thought you said he was dumb ��

How can someone stupid and totally not evil do this? Are you really that naïve?

I think there are people around Trump that guide him, and that indeed hold agenda's that are totally evil.

I also think Trump is an egomaniac, which binds him to things he yelled during his campaign. Things like building a wall, repealing Obamacare, his ego won't allow him to recognise that he was wrong and he doesn't want anyone in the world to think he was, either.

I think Trump has no morality, for sure. I think Trump is very very focussed on his celebrity, and I think there are some very powerful people behind Trump that motivate what you guys are pointing to as his "evil" ways.

Again, I poorly conveyed this and that's on me. I never wanted to claim that Trump's actions in office aren't heartless and terrible to the people of the world or hell, the world itself. I just don't think Trump even considers that one way or the other, which makes it very hard for me to see him as the antichrist himself, because I don't think Trump is smart enough to be some kind of evil mastermind. Trump is in this for Trump himself, the people that back him worry me way more.

I think there are people around Trump that guide him, and that indeed hold agenda's that are totally evil.

I also think Trump is an egomaniac, which binds him to things he yelled during his campaign. Things like building a wall, repealing Obamacare, his ego won't allow him to recognise that he was wrong and he doesn't want anyone in the world to think he was, either.

I think Trump has no morality, for sure. I think Trump is very very focussed on his celebrity, and I think there are some very powerful people behind Trump that motivate what you guys are pointing to as his "evil" ways.

Again, I poorly conveyed this and that's on me. I never wanted to claim that Trump's actions in office aren't heartless and terrible to the people of the world or hell, the world itself. I just don't think Trump even considers that one way or the other, which makes it very hard for me to see him as the antichrist himself, because I don't think Trump is smart enough to be some kind of evil mastermind. Trump is in this for Trump himself, the people that back him worry me way more.

Everyone's actions are justified in their own eyes. Fucked-up things done out of vapid narcissism are still fucked up. There isn't some minimum amount of self-aware sadism or manipulative charismatic genius psychopathy required for a person to be evil.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a quote on asbestos from Trump

I believe that the movement against asbestos was led by the mob, because it was often mob-related companies that would do the asbestos removal. Great pressure was put on politicians, and as usual, the politicians relented. Millions of truckloads of this incredible fire-proofing material were taken to special "dump sites" and asbestos was replaced by materials that were supposedly safe but couldn't hold a candle to asbestos in limiting the ravages of fire.

From "The Art of the Comeback"

Top Bottom