• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Is A White Savior Sent By God To Save America

Zaheer

irRmYPG.jpg

zethren

Banned
This is fucking archaic idiocy, and should not be left alone without consequence. This guy should not be on the radio, spouting this blatant racism.

Fuck this moron.

What a fucking idiot, or not?

I'm starting to think that this is some gimmick he plays cause he's able to pocket some of that racist white money.

How can anyone be so fucking dumb and hate themselves so much?

I remember that scene where Jesus meets with the prostitutes and tax collectors and then beats the shit out of them.

I have a feeling if Jesus actually did have a second coming, he'd have a fun time with these people.

Sunster

where do they get this idea that under Obama, white people were oppressed into silence? Walking around shoulders slumped, head down, ashamed of their skin. Meanwhile PoC were dancing in the streets 24/7 because they had all the power and all the jobs. Like, when did that happen? I don't remember a time like that. Racism apparently didn't exist under Obama because white people were the "silent majority" biding their time until they day they could yell, white power from the rooftops without being oppressed by vicious SJW PoC.

PSqueak

Banned
If trump had truly being sent by any god to any capacity, it would be more likely a sign that there is no redemption for america.

What a fucking idiot, or not?

I'm starting to think that this is some gimmick he plays cause he's able to pocket some of that racist white money.

How can anyone be so fucking dumb and hate themselves so much?
Not a gimmick. Slavery and all of America's bullshit that came afterwards wreaked physical, economic, and psychological havoc on Black people. So yes, there are some Blacks that buy into White supremacy. Its why a lot of the major Civil Rights leaders of last century were snuffed out, incarcerated, or deported- there was always willing Sambo informants ready to undermine and betray Black America (just as there were snitches on the plantation undermining slave revolts).

I find it funny how trump seems to fit the billing for the Anti-Christ, and is being worshipped by these religious nuts.

Trumps as anti religious as they come. So weird

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well this is a change from the thread about a former racist sending an apology letter to a black congregation in the name of Jesus.

Just goes to show that there's people that follow religion and people who use it for their own twisted agenda.

I find it funny how trump seems to fit the billing for the Anti-Christ, and is being worshipped by these religious nuts.

Trumps as anti religious as they come. So weird

I mean isn't that the anti Christ's whole thing? That people worship him as a savior and they don't know that he's the anti Christ? So he fits the bill even more than you thought lol

False prophets and false Christs. How sickening. These people are falling for the very thing they try so so hard to warn others about because they were "chosen".

Not a gimmick. Slavery and all of America's bullshit that came afterwards wreaked physical, economic, and psychological havoc on Black people. So yes, there are some Blacks that buy into White supremacy. Its why a lot of the major Civil Rights leaders of last century were snuffed out, incarcerated, or deported- there was always willing Sambo informants ready to undermine and betray Black America (just as there were snitches on the plantation undermining slave revolts).
Damn this is crazy

We know a book is shit when it has a forward written by Sean Hannity. Fox news has these crazies on their station all the time too so they can launder racist comments through them because they have black skin. If any of the white hosts said half the stuff in some of these books they would be labeled a member of the kkk so they just get a black person to say it for their audience so it's okay and true.

I've noticed a lot of black men getting on the trump bandwagon and its concerning, especially with how completely contradicting black women's voting habits are. Hopefully these dudes are just a very, very tiny minority and not a part of a bigger trend.

It's not too shocking really. Black men might be oppressed but they're still men, so they have some semblance of power in relation to black women who have basically none in this country. Some men will vote to protect that power over the identity of being black.

Imm0rt4l

And yet some non-black people(even here on gaf) take umbrage with black folks calling out self loathing black people like this.

Damn this is crazy

We know a book is shit when it has a forward written by Sean Hannity. Fox news has these crazies on their station all the time too so they can launder racist comments through them because they have black skin. If any of the white hosts said half the stuff in some of these books they would be labeled a member of the kkk so they just get a black person to say it for their audience so it's okay and true.
LOL yeah. The right wing Black pundits are attack dogs that get to say some vile shit about Black people. That whole network is dangerous for various reasons.

matthewuk

This is why the fairness doctrine needs to be re-instated. With no requirement to give time to both sides of the argument. We have all fallen in to our own little bubbles of self confirming recursive BS. And unfortunately the conservatives have fallen in to there own little fantasy novel of a God who blesses the selfish fighting a holy war against communists. The matrix has nothing on this.

FStubbs

I've noticed a lot of black men getting on the trump bandwagon and its concerning, especially with how completely contradicting black women's voting habits are. Hopefully these dudes are just a very, very tiny minority and not a part of a bigger trend.

Define "a lot". It's not that many but it is concerning that it's a number higher than 0.

I've seen a few Black women on the Trump train too though.

Venture

This is why the fairness doctrine needs to be re-instated. With no requirement to give time to both sides of the argument. We have all fallen in to our own little bubbles of self confirming recursive BS. And unfortunately the conservatives have fallen in to there own little fantasy novel of a God who blesses the selfish fighting a holy war against communists. The matrix has nothing on this.
It wouldn't apply in his case anyway. He calls it a radio show to seem more legitimate but it's really just a podcast.

_Ryo_

It always confuses me that these types always think the people they like are their savior and the people they dislike is the anti christ.

If someone is supposed to mislead you, youd think you would not hate them from the beginnng, right? Logically Trump would be the anti christ as it is someone they support, but will inevitably fuck them over.

Also Fuck this racist piece of shit. Wont bat an eye if ever anyone punches him in the face.

White doesn't mean white to these people, it means "white American". Which is funny because all white Americans are descended from non-americans. God these people are stupid.

Dali

There's this old black dude that works at Wendy's I go to a lot (it's near where I work). He's definitely an uncle ruckus. He'll confide in me about how "they" are and show general contempt for some black people. I don't know why he confides these thoughts in me seeing as I'm black but uncle ruckus's mentality is real. Maybe it's because I'm light skinned or maybe it's because he knows where I work and thinks that deserves respect. Chris Rock's now infamous skit shows shades of this mentality. It's really sad that this dude has been 100% completely brainwashed. It's like seeing a man lower himself to the level of a dog and nothing makes him happier than the praise of his master.

Top Bottom