• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Is A White Savior Sent By God To Save America

I mean if you're defining "abortion up to the second prior to birth" as the only definition for "pro-choice" then almost nobody in Yurop or the Americas is actually pro-choice. Abortion on demand until the moment of birth is an extremist view even among those who self-identify as pro-choice.

It's not that extreme a view. Canada has no limit on performing abortions at all, because there's no criminal law regarding abortion apparently, and apparently 0.6% abortions happen after 21 weeks there. That's a lower rate than in the US after some googling.

Chococat

Sounds like these people worship Hitler, not Jesus Christ or God.

Even as a atheist, it is disgusting to compare Trump to Christ. One was for helping the poor and sick, loving thy neighbor, and taking care of your fellow man. The other is Trump.

Jesse Lee Peterson is a God-tier Sambo. The man is awful. There should seriously be a fighting game called Sunken Place where you can play as all of the sellout pundits. After beating the final boss (Cyborg Dr. King) the ending is 1 reserved seat at White Heaven.

DeviantBoi

If you can believe in talking snakes, that the Earth is only 6000 years, that there's an invisible man in the sky that cares about who you have sex with, or that these preachers are not in it for the money.... then you can believe that Trump is the smartest, richest, most powerful man in the world.

Religions poisons everything.

Earendil

Acts 10:34,35...

At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."

God doesn't care what color you are.

Here's a quote on asbestos from Trump

From "The Art of the Comeback"

So all the people in coffins right now, who died of asbestosis/mesothelioma with those famously spiked/indestructible asbestos fibers in their lungs.......are just faking?

Lung cancer/calcification is a hoax?

I can't.

There's no way this is real.

Shy Fingers

Banned
White power. White power! I’m loving it. I love good. I love the light and it doesn’t matter the color of the person that the light is coming from, I love it.

"While I'm shouting racist things, don't you dare call me a racist."

(I'm aware he's a minority himself)

MKIL65

These white supremacist types of people exist in every community. Regardless of their skin colour, religious and non-religious orientation.

It's pretty fucked up. The way they grew up, the people they interacted with and the media they consumed all lead to the self-hatred of their own kind.

PillarEN

Wait this guy is black? Hahaha. I get it (not surprised) when people are backslapping their own group, but a black guy rejoicing about white power? That's a higher level which is lost on me.

Jesse Lee Peterson is a God-tier Sambo. The man is awful. There should seriously be a fighting game called Sunken Place where you can play as all of the sellout pundits. After beating the final boss (Cyborg Dr. King) the ending is 1 reserved seat at White Heaven.

god yall killing me

Ubisoft hire this man!

Mister Wolf

Him and Jason Whitlock are straight battling for who wins the award at the end of the year.

You said the name Jesse Lee Peterson and I...I remember him being somewhat coonish but...

“He goes overseas and those little weak ones try to get in front of him during a photo shoot, he pushed them out of the way,” Peterson rejoiced. “White power. White power! I’m loving it.

“Isn’t it beautiful to see white men and women finally standing up?” he said. “It’s so refreshing, because if white people give up completely, it’s over for the country. It’s the whites who make things happen. Blacks and Mexicans don’t make things happen.”

giphy.gif

Air

Banned
I've noticed a lot of black men getting on the trump bandwagon and its concerning, especially with how completely contradicting black women's voting habits are. Hopefully these dudes are just a very, very tiny minority and not a part of a bigger trend.

"The Antichrist will be a political leader, described in the Book of Revelation as “the Beast.” He will poison the minds of his followers with half-truths, false love, and, above all else, sheer charisma. Most importantly, he will gain much of his power and influence by being endorsed by the False Prophet, a mighty religious leader with nefarious goals."

pretty much yeah.

reKon

Banned

LMAOOO

Laz-E-Boy

I see this is some of yalls first exposure to Jesse Lee Peterson. With some training and natural born talent he's ascended well beyond Uncle Tom, he's the Bootlicking Uncle GAWD.

Same dude once said that slavery was the best thing to ever happen to black people because it made us civilized.

My boy is an S-tier tap dancer. If this were Dragonball he'd be Zeno. David Clark would be Beerus. Jason Whitlock would be Monaka

What kind of mentality does one need to have to believe that God (the creator of everything) would give a shit about white power?

More so the fact that your religion came from the region you despise, ethnically.

Add the third layer to this insanity cake and you have a black dude preaching this.

with Fatal Frame Camera like powers to dispel the coonery from within!
I see this is some of yalls first exposure to Jesse Lee Peterson. With some training and natural born talent he's ascended well beyond Uncle Tom, he's the Bootlicking Uncle GAWD.

Same dude once said that slavery was the best thing to ever happen to black people because it made us civilized.

My boy is an S-tier tap dancer. If this were Dragonball he'd be Zeno. David Clark would be Beerus. Jason Whitlock would be Monaka

yall stop, im dead right now

fucking S-Tier, damnndamn

This isn't uncommon

everything from education from elementary school to the media we consume daily that creates our worldview, praises & elevates white people

From Obama to a black guy like Donald Glover wanting to play Spider-Man in a huge Hollywood film, things are changing slowly and there is a huge blowback over how things are supposed to be

and now we have an openly white supremacist president and if you're a person of color who doesn't worship white people, you should be ready for anything

Top Bottom