• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to give speech on Islam in his visit to Saudi Arabia

giphy.gif

Lol. This.

SKINNER!

Banned
Just shows how pathetic the Saudi Royal family are for even allowing this orange fuck to enter their country let alone talk about their religion. Money sure solves all the world's problems.

Worst part is he has even stupider people surrounding him that have plenty of time to stop this and hand out a written statement or have someone else fill in instead. How do you sit there and think to yourself you know this is a great Idea.

"muslim people are special people, very special. you remember obama? truth be told i love that guy but you how show biz is, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to win.

*scuffle's speech notes* i showed how many people went to my inauguration to the royal family and they were amazed by the size of the crowd, it was the best crowd. thank you all"

Ceres

Banned
Leaked excerpts of the speech

Islam to me is just like a story I know called "The Puppy Who Lost His Way." The world was changing, and the puppy was getting... bigger.
So, you see, the puppy was like Islam. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "Muhammed" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But Islam, my friends, that was a faith.
Make America Great Again!

This has so much potential for going catastrophically badly that I actually expect it'll end up just being disappointingly boring.

I mean there's just so much, big and small, that he can fuck up, odds are it'll just be something minor thing that barely causes an outrage.

Just shows how pathetic the Saudi Royal family are for even allowing this orange fuck to enter their country let alone talk about their religion. Money sure solves all the world's problems.
Wouldn't be any better if it was any other President. The enabling, abetting, and encouraging of Saudi Arabia by so called human rights champions is one of the biggest lingering hypocrisies ever.

Probably a speech about radical Islam, and will take everything Saudi does and project it onto Iran.

HeySeuss

Watch him implore all the good moose-limbs to speak out against radical Islam. As if by them doing so will appease us in the western world.

orochi91

I can't handle this.

This shit is making me so nervous, especially as a Muslim.

There are so many ways this can and probably will go wrong.

Wtf is the KSA thinkinggggggggggggggg ?!

D:

I have a feeling it will be about trying to rally the "good ones" against the "bad ones". But it is Trumps version of that... so.... yeah.

LMAO They will have snipers trained on him with Tranq darts the moment he goes off script.

"And we hope that we can become stronger together.........Now let me tell you something about Islam folks...."
THWACK!
"Ladies and gentlement the president has fainted due to heat and exertion. Thank you for attending."

Top Bottom