• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to give speech on Islam in his visit to Saudi Arabia

A lot of ex-muslims voted for Trump for his stance on this issue alone. This will likely be the moment they realize how big of a mistake they have made.

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
I have no doubt that he could heal the Sunni-Shia divide.

By pissing them off so much that they unite against the US, but still.

Instro

"Islam is great. Best religion. I love Muslims, some of the greatest people. And they love me too, because they know I'm helping them fight the bad guys."

... Isnt speaking against Islam punishable by death in Saudi Arabia? Trump what are you doing... Are you trying to start a war?

Or watch him totally flip and say "I love Muslims, theyre the best, I have the best Muslim friends, the best schwarma is made in Trump Tower."

Come on, do you think that apply to the ruler of the country ?

Jonnax

In reality he's gonna get a speech written for him. He's going to rehearse it, and all the news outlets will go "He was so presidential"

ghostjoke

Banned
giphy.gif

There are like 41 states/leaders that he will be addressing to in this speech (seeing as it is now a summit)

and if he manages that then he is off to the Vaitcan

and if we survive that then he is off to a Nato meeting

and then lastly the G7.

89HANHg.gif

Kisaya

You know, we already have Islamic terrorist groups trying to paint Americans as enemies to Muslims. What makes Donald Trump/the Republican Party any different than that? Fuck this.

Top Bottom