• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: Trans Soldiers now barred from the military entirely

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow.Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming......victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

Via twitter

Obligatory flag

trump-lgbt.jpg

yep, confirms what I have already knew

Trump is the second worst president in the world, not counting dictators

and arguably the worst president of Untied States history, that includes Andrew Jackson

RPGCrazied

So much for standing with the LBGTQ community? You have always been a fraud. You and Pence are made for each other. Bigots.

And who would want to serve under this President? I wouldn't make Trump a fucking sandwich, let alone risk my life for him.

Miles X

Yeah because trans in the military is costing them sooo much money. And they're on such a tight, strict budget as it is ...

DonShula

What the actual fuck.

And that Tweet does this terrible decision NO favors. Blaming transgendered people for being a distraction? That's fucking rich coming from the human gaffe machine.

Bulk_Rate

Horrible.

Was Mattis on board with this? I don't know his views on the matter, not assuming anything.

Also, this is after 20+ Rep. reps broke w/ party and voted DOWN a similar amendment to a defense bill a week or so ago.

BigAT

Was there any existing policy on transgender individuals in the military? It occurs to me that I've never given it much thought and have never heard it mentioned before.

Couleurs

Fuck that piece of shit.

It must eat him up inside that people he despises have the courage to enlist when he is a coward that went out of his way to dodge the draft.

Slime

Banned
"I can't pass any legislation, so what can I do? Oh, right, I'm the Commander-in-chief. I'll fire some people who make me uncomfortable to make myself feel better."

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Global sideshow, pathetic man, embarrassment to the office and the country. His stupid ass can't disappear fast enough.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Unsurprising for Trump, but fuck the Republican Party on this. And of course Trump announces this on Twitter.

jph139

I legitimately don't understand what he means or how this is supposed to work.

I kind of assume he doesn't either though?

Somnid

Anti-inclusive but if you want to serve in the military, especially under Trump, especially as trans, you are probably making a bad decision at best and are a bad person at worst.

Top Bottom