• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Try to predict the name of the “Switch 2”

Back like a year or two ago I was thinking Super Switch sounded pretty cool. Recently Switch Advance strikes me as a decent name. The thing is, everyone calls it the Switch 2 as a nickname, but there's a strong chance they don't use the Switch branding in the name, and it's just BC.

Deft Beck

I really want it to be called Super Switch, but knowing Nintendo, they'll call it the New Nintendo Switch or something completely different.

Last edited:
Super Nintendo Switch

I think this is what it is going to be named, it flows well and makes sense with the way Nintendo like to use the word Super in everything.

0*QOw-y9vjYAOMc6O5.gif

CJ_75

After previous code names such as Nintendo Dolphin and Flipper (GPU), Nintendo shall continue with the fishy names. It will be called Nintendo Gameshark.

TVexperto

Switch Extreme
Switch Wonder
Nintendo Switch Pro
Super Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch Plus
Nintendo Switch Ultra
Nintendo Switch Advance
New Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch Next
Nintendo Switch Elite
Nintendo Switch Neo
Nintendo Switch X
Nintendo Switch 2.0
Nintendo Switch Evolution
Nintendo Switch Vision
Nintendo Switch Infinity
Nintendo Switch Revolution
Nintendo Switch Quantum
Nintendo Switch Edge
Nintendo Switch Horizon
Nintendo Switch Zen
Nintendo Switch Nexus
Nintendo Switch Odyssey
Nintendo Switch Galaxy
Nintendo Switch Apex
Nintendo Switch Fusion
Nintendo Switch Nova

Last edited:

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
If it's a new console, it won't have anything with "Switch" in the title. They already stated they believe Wii U was a failure because of the name.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Nintendo is a really good name, the only time they had a smart adult name was the n64 (chip set) GameCube, Wii, switch doesn’t scream confidence.

Rippa

I personally believe that Nintendo will make their next gen console, a true console and not a mobile/portable.

They’ll find a way to charge us for backwards compatibility.

Everyone assuming otherwise will just end up with egg on their face.

So my assumption is that the next Nintendo will be called:

Jinx

😋

Top Bottom