• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Turn that frown upside-down (FaceApp iOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so for the people who are using the app on other images, are you just taking a picture of their picture with your phone? Or is there actually a way to upload older pictures? Because I can't find it.

Wait, so for the people who are using the app on other images, are you just taking a picture of their picture with your phone? Or is there actually a way to upload older pictures? Because I can't find it.
All of my screen shots I take just appears for me . Sometimes you have to in the interface switch from faces tab to all images tag to select cetain images though.
(Edit oh I see you already figured it out)

Lemonz

3uHz1j9.png

DarkKyo

For me I just took a picture of a Zelda poster I have and it worked, but yeah as the above user said you can just run images through it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How are all y'all getting the 'female' option to give you long hair, it's not doing that for any of us.
It seems to be picky. I got long hair literally every time, some of my buddies have gotten it zero times. Try frontal views?

Schlorgan

Anyone else having issues with beards. The female and baby ones of myself have beards; not that that is the issue but it just ends up looking like I have Dorito dust on the bottom half of my face.
MKK0iA5h.jpg

akira28

so they must be reading this thread.

because they added another girl filter in place of the sparkle.

hey app dudes: just fix your skin color algo to normalize under different tone categories. and adjust for different nose types. I noticed the softening and cosmetic touchup stuff but you literally need more 'diverse' tweaks. the sparkle could live again. maybe.

edit: late again. but stylish.

I've been wondering this (and it's probably already been covered but the thread is really long), can you feed images back through? Like take the female you and then make an old female you? When does it start breaking down and what does that look like?

Great pics in here btw.

I've been wondering this (and it's probably already been covered but the thread is really long), can you feed images back through? Like take the female you and then make an old female you? When does it start breaking down and what does that look like?

Great pics in here btw.
I did it further processing with the female version of me:

Using the age filter more or less turns me into my parents.

EDIT:

Passed the female filter over a photo once, five and ten times:

The last one, the app doesn't even register as a face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom