• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks The Third Season - Blu-Ray & DVD hitting December 5th

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

David Lynch announced it.

No price yet, but seems they've decided to officially call it Season 3 rather than "The Return" like Showtime marketed it as, it will be releasing on December 5th of this year, and we have some boxart:

DJs4u2tVAAAweuE.jpg:large

Likely more details will be following shortly.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I should fucking hope so.

I'd place my bets on a bit later today, since the release isn't that far off and Lynch just announced it. Am curious what the price might be and special features/such things.

Hope they reprint the original Bluray collection as well.

I almost wonder if they stopped the blu-ray print so it could be redone as 'complete' now that Season 3 exists?

Grenchel

Wow. That's a pretty fast turnover right?

I am excited to check this out. I couldn't stand watching this and waiting a week for the next episode. I am weak.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I'm hoping for extensive special features for this one. Even if they don't add those, think I'll have to get a bluray player for this.

EGM1966

A rare Insta but for me. interesting it's Season 3 now. Probably just for clarity vs S1 and S2 but who knows...

robotrock

Banned
Anyway we can get this on laserdisc? I have the rest of the series on the format, and it would be a shame if I can't get it all there.

Ibuki

Banned
Just waiting for that Amazon link.

Also if people missed it FWWM is getting a 4K transfer via Criterion in October.

Top Bottom