• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Fire Red Randomizer: Return to the Land of Ghost Lorelei

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Seriously they're all morons. I've never been more angry at the chat. We kept telling admit how they should spam B.

Edit: overwrote with safeguard. No idea what it does but it's not an attack so it probably is terrible.

Blocks status effects for 5 turns :(

Oh hey, we replaced shield dust with guts

Niiiiice...
One good recent change

multiple_as_by_brycewestgaard-d7f1p4l.png

/DEAD

Temathael

I wake up and Squirtle is now Wartortle and has gone up 15 levels. Awesome.

Flamesplash forgetting flamethrower however is bad : (

xyzls

I guess we'll have to wait till Sandslash learns its last move at 62 before we start doing corrections. Anarchy is too dangerous for Flameslash's knowledge base.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Does that mean Squirtle finally doesn't have Odor Sleuth as the first move?

Funny that a starter ended up in the party despite the randomness.

PBalfredo

Intimidate is the new ability for Swagsire... :/... Pretty useless I think....

It's no Huge Power (which would have been amazing with Quagsire's base 85 Attack), but a free attack debuff on our opponents is widely useful.

I'm surprised Swablu is falling behind a bit. I thought it's STAB Return should be hitting like a truck after all the walking around we've been doing.

PBalfredo

We really need a ROM hack to make that happen. The conflict against Bill has been building up for four games. A fight against Bill would trump even AJ vs Red.

Crayolan

Well... we caught Torchic. So now we have an Eevee, a Glalie, a Meow Zedong, and a Zexy fighting over Nincada's spot.

Well Glalie is shit, so I really doubt we'll choose that. I also expect us to double that number of pokemon people want when we get to the safari zone.

Well Glalie is shit, so I really doubt we'll choose that. I also expect us to double that number of pokemon people want when we get to the safari zone.

Double might be an understatement

Looks like we're doing the healing square grind with Swablue now
Hope we manage to get an Altaria
Just 8 more levels before Swablu starts to try to evolve

Top Bottom