• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Fire Red Randomizer: Return to the Land of Ghost Lorelei

It lived with 1HP. Choosing not to teach it Tackle, and it will evolve now.

Evolved, now passing on teaching it Rain Dance.

Jeez, we're doing a good job
Still have that amazing Hyper Fang/Tri Attack/Moonlight/Return (not so amazing, but if he doesn't die a bunch thanks to heal spot we should be good) moveset then?

Vigoroth has Insomnia. Not that bad.
Lol, it normally has vital spirit that does the exact same thing

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Insomnia, not bad. Hope Slaking gets something awesome. Wonder Guard would be hilariously broken.

Jeez, we're doing a good job
Still have that amazing Hyper Fang/Tri Attack/Moonlight/Return (not so amazing, but if he doesn't die a bunch thanks to heal spot we should be good) moveset then?

Yeah, it tried to learn tackle and rain dance and thanks to democracy we didn't teach either.

Insomnia, not bad. Hope Slaking gets something awesome. Wonder Guard would be hilariously broken.

Don't think settings allow that
Pure Power or huge power would make him hit like the combined powers of M4, Bird Jesus, LAzrGAtr, Annie, AA-J, and Brian

Magic Guard would make him last really long by protecting him from one of our worst enemies, status, especially poison

LordOfChaos

I stopped following after the first generation TPP, what memes did each subsequent generation spew up? I know of lasergator, that's about it.

I think that can't happen with the randomizer settings TPP used.
Huge Power and Pure Power would make Slaking the best Pokemon ever. Speed Boost or Levitating Slaking would be cool as well.

I don't think there aren't any "bad" abilities this Generation besides Truant though.
Slow Start and Defeatist don't come out until later gens.

I don't think there aren't any "bad" abilities this Generation besides Truant though.
Slow Start and Defeatist don't come out until later gens.
np exclusively bad abilities, but color change could screw with us and help us, and the attack for accuracy tradeoff with Hustle could suck too

0_0
.__.
KzGo424.png

The original image of our great Chairman during the rise of the party.
n03SMW6.jpg

The current image distributed by Stalinking. Falsely showing him being with Meow from the start.
d7FxOiz.jpg

Stalinking and Hyperbug executing the final stages of the five gym plan
vtrckl0.jpg

No room for nonconformists in Stalinking's regime
ueG84oR.jpg

Stalinking removes his last rival. Taking control of the party for himself while using Meow as a figurehead and rallying point.
jUFF4uX.jpg

uhm0pCS.png

yqraizn.png

HE was always there
cQNNFpU.png

Does the randomizer give the unused ability Cacophony out? As for what that ability does, see soundproof (so basically insomnia vs. vital spirit)

Magic Guard would make him last really long by protecting him from one of our worst enemies, status, especially poison
Gen 3 did not have magic guard. Shed Skin can cure status though (as can natural cure) but if its just poison immunity also works.

Gen 4 with the vastly improved AI and the special/physical split.

From 3 to 4 was one of the biggest leaps in terms of metagame from the choice items to stealth rocks and such. Gonna be the hard to run through the ice gym.

Whatever legendaries there are will have a catch rate of 45. This is the same as the starters, and we've caught a few of those. We just need a few ultra balls and we'll have no issues catching a legendary. Losing the Master Ball is not an issue.

sooo
Do we try to get chat to notice or not? That could be good or bad for us.

Top Bottom