• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Platinum: Twitch Develops a Gambling Addiction

Lost to cyrus again, it was laughably bad. We did even worse this time because Sunbrella was asleep, Bibarel was dead, and right before the battle started we stupidly switched Shinx and Flareon, even though Flareon is (probably) the best lead for the fight.

24+ more hours to go now

We keep ditching Cynthia and Cyrus
They must be starving

wait
We abandoned them on Hump Wednesday...
In a world where Dialga had no power over Giratina, so Paradox Thursday cant have happened....

So two conclusions, one is obvious
The other, are the cynthia and cyrus we first abandoned in an alternate time stream?
Or are they not, but it just happens to be that the Distortion World is a very large number of hours ahead of Sinnoh

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

If we can't even beat Cyrus what chance do we have against Cynthia?

Edit: Never mind I've saw his team... I'm lucky I had Empoleon.

We have Giratina, a GHOST/dragon legendary that extraordinarily bulky and powerful right after him

We can run from it though...

Does anybody know if it saves a Cyrus win if you lose to Giratina?

Crayolan

We have Giratina, a GHOST/dragon legendary that extraordinarily bulky and powerful right after him

Cynthia will heal us if we talk to her after the battle, but not before for some reason.

Mmmm we are not above using legendaries. Shinx is dead weight, either evolve it or lose it.

Crayolan

Mmmm we are not about using legendaries. Shinx is dead weight, either evolve it or lose it.

Few problems with that. First of all, people love Shinx, and don't want to get rid of him. They would rather whine for democracy than do something to fix the current issue.

Second, getting mail off of a pokemon is just as difficult as getting it on. If we try to take the mail off shinx we're more likely to take it off someone else before we get it off her.

Third, if we get rid of Shinx people might also call to get rid of Golbat, and when they don't get what they want they will start trolling.

And lastly, there will be a lot of fighting over what we can get to replace Shinx. Personally, I think the only good replacements would be either a Sneasel or Snorunt (evolved to Froslass) for Ice coverage which we lack, Azelf or Gabite, which we can't get yet (unless we want to train up a level 20 Gible), due to them both being really powerful and easy to get, or Rotom, since it's the only other viable electric type around, but once again, we'd have to grind that up a ton.

Looks like the last few KAnto-2 comics were never posted

dr8jN54.jpg

Looks like there's a scyther for sunshine movement

EDIT: Agent 006 is now level 47 with the moves Surf and Hyper Fang. The sun's blessing are shining down upon her in massive rays these days

Yeah and Scyther won't need to evolve. But Scyther learns crappy moves, Pinsir or Heraross are better options. Weren't there Wild Scizors also in the game?

Crayolan

Twitchplayspokemon: i've been banning people who have been using scripts to spam inputs, please send me a message if you feel they are unjustified (i can bring up logs)

Twitchplayspokemon: scripts to help with touchscreen is fine, anything that will automatically send a message using a timer might not be

Good to see the streamer is taking action against some of the trolls. Unfortunately there are still b spammers who do it manually and can't be banned for this :(

woen

I'm trying I'm trying but this stream is too boring, 90% of the imputs are coordinates, no goal, grinding is impossible...

└(oѪo)┘ RAISE YOUR BRONZONGERS └(oѪo)┘

┌(ຈل͜ຈ)┘ ♪ GAME CORNER ♪ ┌( ຈل͜ຈ)┘ ♪

Top Bottom