• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter being rebranded to “X”, bird logo going away

Ikutachi

Musk just has to do this then he's good.

e59caeH.png

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Practice round? lol

Elon needs to either shit or get off the pot. Moving the goalposts doesn't make him look very manly.

Toons

Lotta fanfics will be coming out about Zuck calling Musk ‘daddy’ in the heat of battle. Doesn’t it make sense for rivals on the battlefield to also be lovers in secret?

To find out pre-order my new book for only 5.99

I'll produce the film. We can get Jesse Eisenberg to play a gay role if we pay him enough

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Twitter or X has only be "great" as an platform where updates and news regarding non political topics could be shared as to inform. Imho. Never had Twitter fwiw.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

I left this thread for a while and just proceeded to jump from page 7 to 11. Definitely was not expecting to be greeted by some sort of rich guy showdown talk.

It's obvious by now elons always been this giga cunt. Just more fame and his obsession with social media has just shined a light onto it .

Must feel bad defending this ball bag all the time. Must be a full time job at this point .

All i see is zuck destroying Elon with a few statements while Elon is screaming "cum at me bro"

Ikutachi

It's obvious by now elons always been this giga cunt. Just more fame and his obsession with social media has just shined a light onto it .

Must feel bad defending this ball bag all the time. Must be a full time job at this point .

All i see is zuck destroying Elon with a few statements while Elon is screaming "cum at me bro"
They're both pathetic. Zuck just gonna chill.

Toons

Zucc is one of the geekiest dudes you will ever see, but he mostly stays in his incubation pod communicating with his alien overlords instead of pissing all over himself. He never needs to showboat to the extent that Elon has constantly always felt the need to. Its a wonder how much the disparity between those behaviors does for someone's public reputation.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
"Everything done will pay respect to the past and present of Italy"

200w.gif

Also everything will be handled by THEIR organizations, but everything goes to "veterans"? What veterans? Where? What charities?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Yeah being reported on more now.

Just actively making the site worse, with the idea people will give up on clicking links to the sites X has decided they don't like?

Interesting tactic, to say the least.

Here's more reporting on it:

Chittagong

Gold Member
This whole fight charade reminds me of how I was working in Club Nintendo in 1993 and we got the final Mortal Kombat EEPROM super early, like June I think.

When school was back in August I taunted a geek guy on our class for a 100 bucks single match in the game when it releases in September, making it known I had had access to the game all summer. It was a lot of money and thus he hesitated a lot which made the taunting even sweeter.

Eventually knowing he is a good gamer (like, Mega Man I-VI beating gamer) he says fuck it, let’s do it then. Game releases and he beats my ass, because I am a bit shit in games and couldn’t be arsed to touch the Mortal Kombat EEPROM all summer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom