• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

U2 LP13 |OT| 'Songs of Innocence' - FREE on iTunes now, official release October 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulla1980

2 tickets for the LA Forum show on the 30th purchased! Now to figure out the second night...

Nice! I have to wait until tomorrow to buy, but I am hopeful!

Two tickets per member kind of stinks, but I suppose that is the price for attending an arena (vs stadium) show

U2NUMB

Bummed they are missing the twin cities this leg, hope they add more dates as Chicago is it for the mid west.

Gonna have to skip unless they add something closer. Would be my first missed tour since Popmart :(

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Thanks for the heads up. Going to purchase tickets, U2 has always been on my list of bands to see live <3

Psykoboy2

Bummed they are missing the twin cities this leg, hope they add more dates as Chicago is it for the mid west.

Gonna have to skip unless they add something closer. Would be my first missed tour since Popmart :(

They HAVE to add dates for a second NA leg in 2016. There's a TON of cities they skipped on. Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, Atlanta...there's no way they aren't coming back to hit up those cities.

I hope.

U2NUMB

Thanks for the heads up. Going to purchase tickets, U2 has always been on my list of bands to see live <3

You will not regret it.. they put on an amazing show and the audience is great as well. You have old.. young.. everything in between, I have been to 15 shows and every time its like a family getting together.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I do have a question.

Should I get front row Bleachers? Or back row first set For United Center? Or in general... never been to many Arena's before

You will not regret it.. they put on an amazing show and the audience is great as well. You have old.. young.. everything in between, I have been to 15 shows and every time its like a family getting together.

Thanks ^_^

Sulla1980

Alright, got two tickets for Toronto, but disappointed with what I got. I was busy when they first went on sale and so missed out on floor tickets.

I will have to try again during the general sale on Monday, me thinks. Stubhub prices for tickets are through the roof right now!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Shows have started and I got to see them.

I have to say I was impressed and surprised at how much I enjoyed the newer songs played. Probably my favorite show and I loved how it was at an Arena. First concert I got to sit down and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom