• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Europa League Final 2013 - The Champions of Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
i0O9KEodVsVb.gif

AlexBasch

Hurray!

Also, why do keepers still don't know how to save a Cardozo penalty? it always goes to the center
I still feel bad for that Ghanian keeper against Abreu's PK in the World Cup.

I wasn't rooting for any of them, but couldn't help but think that someone should have shouted "Panenka!" at him or something.

Also, why do keepers still don't know how to save a Cardozo penalty? it always goes to the center

Really? That is surprising then, Cech always studies the penalty takers a lot, just look at him going to the right side of every CL penalty... Oh well, just gotta wait for John Terry to sub himself in from the stands to win the match on a corner.

AlexBasch

Sheesh, and here I was thinking Scolari made a mistake by not calling up Ramires.

His performance today has been dreadful. Gotdamn.

the Russians watch it, since they make sure to pay insane amounts of money for our overrated players.

Nope, notice how the only players we bought were from teams we played against in the CL. Nice try though. And you should be more thankful for our injection of money into your pitiful economy. I think of it more as humanitarian action than a sports transaction.

Lets not pretend Zenit actually scouts the players, rather than just filters the FM database for max potential.

We don't actually have scouts. The only players we sign are either from teams we played against in Europe or random scrubs from Serie A that Spalletti personally wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom