• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on FOX 11: Werdum vs. Browne |OT| A genuinely good UFC event worthy of discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razdek

Banned
Isn't Barboza the dude that got his face plowed into the mat like 100 times by some washed up old man?

Yeah, he sucks.

EDIT: Varner. Yup.

knockouts_Jamie_Varner_Finishes_Edson_Barboza_UFC_146.gif

So beautiful.

BadAss2961

Looks like this will depend on who got the 2nd round.

I gave it to Miesha.
If Tate doesn't finish this, it's too little too late. Maybe she's too used to 5 round fights.

All Liz really got was two meaningless takedowns. Miesha landed some good strikes and had a really good submission attempt.

All Liz really got was two meaningless takedowns. Miesha landed some good strikes and had a really good submission attempt.

With the current judging, Takedowns are worth more than a slim lead in striking. You REALLY have to outstrike someone to make it worth more than a takedown to judges as it is.

Lazyslob

Banned
The irony...Liz Carmouche is more of a man about getting choked than "Edson Barboza."

dont say that! you are only angry cause he lost to cowboy, but i feel all of your anger stems from cowboy! why dont you like him? i think he's okay. i dont like his tattoo of his name on his back, but other than that he's not too bad

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I ain't even mad. Liz doesn't have enough clout to wrestlefuck for a whole match and get away with a win.

The irony...Liz Carmouche is more of a man about getting choked than "Edson Barboza."

What is with you dude?

Did you bet your life savings on Barboza or what?

Or did Cerrone sleep with your mom?

Sounding like a fucking troll with your repeated troll comments.

What is with you dude?

dream sounding like a troll?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

My good friend dream is a dignified long time member of this forum and he would never stoop to such behavior.

dream

What is with you dude?

I believe that men should fight with courage and bravery in the "Superbowl of mixed martial arts." "Edson Barboza's" frantic, desperate taps to a simple blood choke were shocking to me. I expect a certain amount of toughness from fighters in the Ultimate, and I was appalled to see "Edson Barboza" not only wilt, but cry uncle in the sissiest looking way possible.

Zeliard

"11-3 when he lands at least one takedown"

That is the dumbest stat I've seen in a good while. Werdum is 17-5 in his career, so how is that stat remotely meaningful?

Lazyslob

Banned
I believe that men should fight with courage and bravery in the "Superbowl of mixed martial arts." "Edson Barboza's" frantic, desperate taps to a simple blood choke were shocking to me. I expect a certain amount of toughness from fighters in the Ultimate, and I was appalled to see "Edson Barboza" not only wilt, but cry uncle in the sissiest looking way possible.

omg. dont say that. rnc's feel terrible and are really scary.

Razdek

Banned
lol wtf

if I'm ever caught in a choke I'd tap so quickly if you put a controller in my hands I'd beat Track and Field

Yea but you're not a professional fighter. The way he tapped out it looked like it was the first time he had ever been in that position before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom